Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
help please by Charles Dallymere - Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:04:25 EST ID:0qSO+rVA No.57461 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528823065924.jpg -(26588B / 25.96KB, 450x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26588
I would like to be thoroughly informed on contemporary life in (South) Korea.
Can anyone recommend me books on Korean history from around 1945 onwards, as well as anything more to do with what it's like to live there and be Korean since Industrialisation started, generational differences and such? I don't know where to begin.

I went to my local library and all they had on Korea were two Lonely Planet guides and three war memoirs written by our troops who were involved in the Korean War.
>>
Polly Bommleteg - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:45:45 EST ID:0qSO+rVA No.57463 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I found a load of contemporary Korean ethnographies but they start at $40 and go up to $300 or so.
Thankfully books about North Korea are plentiful and cheap.
>>
Hamilton Dupperfedge - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:16:45 EST ID:yWuxaTBb No.57464 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57463

Maybe OP should just go live in the North for a while. Maybe he can study there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.