Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Make money, i missed out on the btc rocket by William Bedgesitch - Fri, 12 May 2017 18:53:34 EST ID:Y2hoDt8D No.38308 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1494629614245.gif -(4032663B / 3.85MB, 280x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4032663
So does anyone know much about those cryptocurrencies?

I used to buy drugs through the deep web markets and when i've looked back through some of my old btc trading accounts which are now completely empty i've worked out that at todays rates over $70,000 worth of coins passed through my hands...

Any use in investing in some of the newer coins like NMC etc which are relatively cheap?

Or should i focus on LTC or what?
>>
Polly Mambleteck - Sat, 20 May 2017 14:48:48 EST ID:30Xwn0fy No.38312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Cryptocoin

Last time it got this high was when all the exchanges duped the shit out of everyone, took all their coins, and disappeared. Cryptocurrencies are about as safe of an investment as Enron stock.
>>
Hedda Noddlestock - Sun, 21 May 2017 08:43:51 EST ID:Y2hoDt8D No.38313 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38312
I see it as a gamble rather than an investment
>>
Simon Buzzspear - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 21:18:52 EST ID:geJUBOIN No.38425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515464332570.png -(12775B / 12.48KB, 292x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38421
>trying to get me to use his referral link
>mfw

anyway, i'm betting on LTC. obviously do your thing but i'd stay away from the new shit unless you're just looking to try your hand at making some quick cash because when the bubble pops, and it will, those will be the first to go and they'll never come back. other coins have a chance to weather the storm but the potcoins of the world will just get fucked. granted though you'll probably be in with less money when it comes to those, so it's not a horrible idea. you could probably even just mine some to have in your pocket.

tbh my gut also tells me that when it kicks off bitcoin is gonna bite it because it's effectively THE cyrptocurrency and i'm just not sure it could survive the hit. when the overwhelming majority read the "crypto market goes bust" headline, they're gonna think bitcoin and not much else.

again, listen to me at your own peril because i'm just some dude on the internet and the market is entirely a speculative bubble right now where literally anything could happen, but i'd say you want something in the top ~15 that has a good team that you trust to not just pump and dump that shit, is technologically robust enough to actually have some value beyond "holy fuck marge, these 'cyptukoans' are going through the roof!", and is known enough to be trusted but obscure enough to mostly be a footnote in the article when everybody eats shit.

also yeah, like hedda said think of it as gambling and not investing. we're basically at the track picking horses because any of them could ostensibly end up being the coin that wins.
>>
Simon Buzzspear - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 00:21:51 EST ID:geJUBOIN No.38426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515475311570.jpg -(127091B / 124.11KB, 952x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38425
oh, and speaking of mining, vertcoin bars people from using ASICs and shit to try and keep a group like bitmain from just monopolizing the whole fuckin' thing.

i'm biased because i rather like vert, but i'd say mine that shit. apart from the fact that it's one of the very few that you CAN mine in pretty much any capacity without dropping 8+ grand on a dedicated mining set up (i wish i was joking, the AntMiner S9 13.5T is $7,999 on newegg), their one click miner deal, i think, bodes fairly well for the future of VTC. it takes like ~30 seconds to set up and that's exactly what this shit needs if it's ever gonna reach a wide enough audience to take off. motherfuckers don't wanna jump through all these hoops, they wanna slam a few buttons on a nice looking GUI and go.
>>
Edwin Fuckingwater - Sun, 04 Feb 2018 09:06:28 EST ID:6Ao6cnVs No.38454 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38312
Thats narrow-minded shit tbh
if u bought 300 bux of ether in October
u would still be up 500 dollars.
make accounts on exchanges for cypto
figure out the good cheapos
the market just tanked so it was awesome, a buyers market

you wanna mine?
its called spec mining
mining a dog shit coin for thousands of them then just selling when they pump up
literally like trying to mine IRL your out there tryna hit rocks for gold, long shot but lucrative if your not stupid

LTC is basically not good, you know what I do with LTC I sell BTC for ripple
then move it to another exchange then buy back BTC
its a vehicle thats only good for transferring BTC if you didn't sell your LTC at the top of 300
ur done
also I never come here anymore but I hope you made it OP
its 2018 now
I hope u made it bro
>>
George Muttingshit - Thu, 08 Feb 2018 17:48:22 EST ID:Qnzb+CMY No.38460 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38313

arent most investments gambles?
>>
Doris Happerlock - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 10:59:41 EST ID:xNYfCUab No.38500 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If you have to ask for advice on what to invest in you shouldn't.
People will just tell you what they WANT to be true

The key is to be knowledgeable in the area you're investing in. For example, an IT Person would invest in Crypto or Stock that he thinks will rise because he understands the sector. A Mechanic would invest in car stocks because he understands the market trends and whats important and so forth..

>>38454
Ripple is a scam, it's not even a cryptocurrency. Its a disgrace that it's listed on any exchange... You do realise that 60% of XRP is held by the creators of it?
They're just in it to make money and slowly sell out - XRP has nothing to do with banks either, you're beeing misled.

See OP? People like these will flock to give you their informed opinions, most of them are flat out brainwashed
>>
Cornelius Blythebanks - Wed, 01 Aug 2018 20:46:30 EST ID:H1y6AwIO No.38599 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38500
He is Totaly right!

I personally prefer dezentralised Cryptocurrencys. But i guess some Big Players are very against that.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.