Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
need some advice from a chemist/concentrate maker by Barnaby Papperbedge - Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:36:04 EST ID:4W0rltZI No.38409 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1511390164215.jpg -(390142B / 381.00KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 390142
So I got high one day and saw that I had a bottle of PG laying around and a bunch of bud. I decided to throw them together into a pan and cook it for a bit. I can't really remember exactly but I'd say I put about 3 ounces of PG and about 3/4 of a gram of weed in there and cooked it on high heat for a short amount of time, maybe 10 minutes.
I strained the plant out and tried it using my smaller vape with no effect. I redid the whole cooking process using the same weed and cooked it for a bit longer. I took it off the heat after it smelled like it was starting to burn (another 10 minutes). After trying the juice again in my larger vape using it on the highest setting (600F) it worked after a few large inhales. It was a really heavy high that put me to sleep quickly.
A few days later I'm vaping on the same homemade juice again and nothing is happening. It's like all the THC suddenly broke down or something, I don't know. I'm very confused.

It is a mystery but my main question is how can I separate the cannabinoids from the PG? Is there a chemical process I can follow, such as cooking it in butter and letting it separate or something? I know the cannabinoids bonded to the PG, is there a way to break the bond now?
>>
William Nirrynudge - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:51:37 EST ID:lS0XGSOr No.38589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>38409
Dafuq is pg?
>>
Nicholas Dartdale - Sun, 09 Sep 2018 20:34:06 EST ID:lJK9iCnJ No.38612 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1536539646851.jpg -(75676B / 73.90KB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>38589
Propylene Glycol

What recipe did you follow? I know that when making cannabutter I simmer on low for about 3 hours. Is this how you prepared the PG?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.