420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Self learning by Ernest Fungerwore - Fri, 05 Jan 2018 03:50:36 EST ID:PCU3IbVo No.38424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515142236913.png -(95720B / 93.48KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 95720
I have a few things I want to learn about but I don't know how to allocate the right amount of time to them,neither do I know how I should effectively take notes and how to test my self to make sure I am actualy learning

what I want to learn in order of importance
>Investments/stock market
>Learn a language,I'm thinking Spanish.
>Learn to play a keyboard then onto piano.
>science,I've been I interested in the whole pop science of psychedelics,reading about conscious,intrested in the ideas what have been on the show black mirror.so because of all that I'm going to go back and learn the absolute basics of biology and see how all these things really work and then see if I can do my own experiments with vr machines,god helmets,music played at different hertz(cymatics)nd flotation tanks(jon c lilly stuff)

my goal this year is to follow through with all this learning and stop looking at short burst of info like what you see on nstagram or buzz feed for example.
Also planning on getting rid of this iPhone for a while and just stocking up on a load of physical books as I'm the sort of person who constantly has a 20 tabs open and 100 bookmarks to read later and never does.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.