Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Custom Glassware Etching by Frederick Drunderway - Tue, 29 May 2018 19:28:39 EST ID:fDoq4Atq No.38548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527636519346.png -(38356B / 37.46KB, 500x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 38356
So over the past few weeks I have been trying to come up with a design and a plan to design a bong for a friend. My main method was to use Armor Etch and stencils, but the ones you can buy for Armor Etch become limited very quickly. I have been trying to create my own stencils out of hard card stock with a standard ink printer and cutting them out with an exacto blade. I have been playing with the idea of changing the material to viynl , but they don't exactly make them in A4 sheets you can print. I've done more than I thought I have could, but I'm left with the conundrum of there not being enough detailed material in designing the stencil, and what I do create, is very hard to trace the details with an exacto blade without compromising the card stock.
I know of printers that will cut the design for you , such as a Cricuit printer but... I'm not sure I want to purchase one just for an one off occasion, but these printers get results. Like here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO2qNxalupQ
https://youtu.be/iSxaqiuemMA

Right now I have alot of materials for using armor etch including lettering stencils. What are good places to buy custom transparent stickers that are precut?
What are some other methods to creating your own stencils to use for glassware?
Is viynl and spay adhesive the best best for applying? Is there a spray adhesive that is better used in glassware?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.