420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Dad's jenklab by Fucking Brookville - Sun, 06 Sep 2015 20:26:21 EST ID:JVlGuWQk No.24199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1441585581972.jpg -(74101B / 72.36KB, 640x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 74101
So, my dad has been acting very secretive lately. We moved into a large house that has a lot of spare rooms. One of these rooms he locks with a key and never seems to let anyone see inside.

Last week he has been away with my Mother for the weekend, I searched all over the house until I found the key, eagerly opened it up. To my amazement there was an entire jenk farm going on. No, I'm not talking about a simple homebrew, this was a fucking superlab. I've never seen anything like it, he must be supplying the entire region with butthash, grade A fucking butthash. I was super careful not to touch anything, I don't want him to know I've been in his lab.

My original plan was to talk about this to him, get a close hookup and maybe with some luck I could middleman a bit. But today the lab door was open, this was odd because he was home. I crept in and all the equipment was gone, almost as if it never existed. He must have known I was in but I have no fucking clue how.

I'm pissed off now and I feel guilty.
Should I bring this up with him?
>>
R0B0TUSS1N - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 01:06:04 EST ID:Xs10RliG No.24615 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yes! and post what he says
>>
R0B1TUSS !xpMBYslGAo - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 01:07:20 EST ID:Xs10RliG No.24616 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24199
Yes! and post what happens
>>
Edwin Barringlet - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:51:13 EST ID:iGa3D0iT No.24618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24199

you should give him shit for christmas
>>
Hedda Greenspear - Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:37:51 EST ID:gIsDsKNW No.24678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24199

I'm just lurking but I wouldn't say you basically broke into his lab from his perspective. Key or no key.

Just ask what smells foul in the house. Eventually it will come up.

ALso how old are you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.