420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
How to make the fucking best jenk? by Martha Wommledale - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:37:04 EST ID:Gy+Vn/dQ No.24586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1480919824294.jpg -(85670B / 83.66KB, 531x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 85670
I want to make the best mother fucking batch of jenk that this world has ever seen. How do I do it? I was thinking of drinking a shitload of mountain dew eating a bunch of cheeseburgers, and fucking slamming a bunch of beer. Then I'd jump around on a trampoline till that sweet sweet sauce got bounced the fuck around in my stomach. I want this to be the best damn jenk this worlds ever seen. How the fuck do I do it? Does shaking up the food fucking make it a better jenk?
>>
Cedric Shittingson - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 02:00:38 EST ID:8xWEt+SM No.24588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24586
take a dump inside of a woman's rectum and let it ferment in her bowels so both of your shit will combine and form much more potent jenkinoids and anal gasses when she lets it all out
>>
Esther Beblinghood - Wed, 14 Dec 2016 03:19:25 EST ID:FZ0RyYfc No.24589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Raw eggs, whole milk, and then lemon juice. Not at once. One cup each. Then you will magic magic.
>>
Jarvis Shakeson - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 23:35:04 EST ID:B/VOTRTr No.24601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
A quality jenk batch can be made by a lactose intolerant person drinking large quantities of milk, I'd also recommend some pinto beans as well.

Look into those foods that contain sugars the body can't break down, which cause sporadic bacteria activity in the intestine. This is just one idea but I must confirm that milk trick was the best jenk I've ever tried, you might need to do some extensive research on gut fauna to create the absolute best mankind has ever seen.
>>
Nigel Fagglesodge - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:59:41 EST ID:FL6hUCQo No.24688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The best Jenk will have the whole spectrum of Jenkaloids in it, including high proportions of Jenkane with a small mix of Jenkylene and less Jenkamine.

This means you have to ferment it with lots of different and diverse sources. Your own stash, yes, but also other people's stashes, preferably mixing up genders, races, diets, and even perhaps some animal brown.

Ferment this, extract your Jenk properly and you'll have a truly explosive combination. The stankiest stuff I've ever had was prepared in this fashion. If you want to go extra, you can even fill a gas bottle with your Jenk and use an oxygen supply mask hooked up to it to deliver it. It's an absolutely insane and sustained high but also dangerous because sometimes when you get browned out you don't even realise your oxygen mask is still feeding you high quality undiluted Jenk.
>>
Nicholas Clayman - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:21:52 EST ID:f2WYj5No No.24690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the best jenk is the jenk that within arms reach

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.