420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Fresh Frozen Extraction TeK by Priscilla Fudgebark - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 03:54:51 EST ID:Sc5SxGWb No.24669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488099291022.jpg -(90183B / 88.07KB, 600x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 90183
For a few days I defecated into jars which I immediately put into the -30ºF deep freeze. I also collected my urine boiled off the water content. After 4 days I microplaned my frozen shit and mixed it with my dehydrated piss, put some dry ice in the CLS jacket & loaded my stuff in there. I ran a 50/50 butane/propane for a wider ranging extraction and recovered 8% return rate after a 72hr vac purge of nearly pure shit oil.
>>
Lydia Buzzlock - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:52:19 EST ID:Gy+Vn/dQ No.24670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Problem is that this stuff might be too potent. If you sniff too hard off some pure like this you might be so damn jenked that your whole fucking life is going to change. People talk about ego death on acid, well they don't know about what a jenk overdose is like.

Here's the thing. At first, you'll be feeling good. The next thing you know you jenked too hard off that pure. Your eyes are gonna change colors your hearts gonna race. People will be able to smell that sweet sweet jenk coming off of you. And you know what ? Free your funky mind and your funky ass will follow.

You'll start to see the world differently if you overdose on jenk. Where some men will see a used toilet? You'll see that next stash. When someone sees a dark world? You'll see jenk. Fucking go into this prepared. Cause pure jenk like that can blow your fucking mind.

I've stepped deeper down the jenk hole than I thought I ever would. Now? I've got to ingest jenk to get really get a buzz. It gets on my clothes and you can smell it coming off me. People might judge, but they don't fucking know. They can't understand. I've freeded my fucking mind. And I might be a jenk addict by my eyes? My eyes are open to this world.

Follow me down the rabbit hole brother you'll meet me there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.