420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
ethical question by Rebecca Piblingdire - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:38:22 EST ID:s9RnC9Mq No.24675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489275502349.jpg -(174939B / 170.84KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 174939
All this jenk coming in from china recently. the stuff is so cheap yet better than anything you can get here. more potent, smooth taste, no 'jenkthroat', just overall better drugs.

But my brain cant just let me enjoy nice things. I just realized why chinese jenk is so much more mellow and high quality and dirt cheap.

Its probably being made by child slaves in inhumane jenk factories. it makes sense that a youthful gut biome would produce danker yeilds, but can I really keep doing the stuff knowing the inhumane conditions they were made?
its bad vibes
>>
Matilda Dartstock - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 21:19:27 EST ID:Gy+Vn/dQ No.24676 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man sometimes I fall so far down the jenk hole I dont even think about things like that. You think about life? The things that matter? Human lives? And I just think about jenk. How jenked can I get today? How much fucking jenk can I do? And you know what? Life just fades.

Sure, it might be unethical jenk. But when you get addicted you'll do anything. Fuck dude I jenked some stuff straight out of a porta john the other day. And I'll be damned that was a good jenk. All jenk is good jenk man.
>>
Shit Sasslestock - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 04:08:08 EST ID:QJhQ3sLP No.24677 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24676
there is nothing unethical about getting high as fuck and feeling great. anyone who suggests otherwise is just jealous.

>inhumane jenk factories
D.A.R.E. bullshit propganda from the nancy reagan era, proven to be fake decades ago. investigations into the chinese black market for jenk have never revealed your slave factories, they only found ambitious, hard working people taking advantage of the country's lack of sewage infrastructure to make some big J batches on the cheap.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.