420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
best urine for jenk brews by Charles Dobbleway - Sat, 19 Aug 2017 13:06:17 EST ID:N1RuQkKE No.24762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1503162377648.jpg -(81030B / 79.13KB, 964x1278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 81030
hey what urine is the best for brewing jenk?

for the longest time i was using middle of the day urine, kinda bright yellow, but i was thinkin maybe that first piss of the morning might be better? its certainly more pungent.

also, tips on preferred fecal forms would be great. diarrhea clumps or logs?

you guys are the experts...
>>
Augustus Domblewill - Sun, 20 Aug 2017 13:16:45 EST ID:JwWvgiAN No.24765 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24762
I typically use mid-stream piss as most of the impurities have been expelled. I do not recommend first piss of the day as it may contaminate your jenk
>>
Barnaby Goodson - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:53:52 EST ID:YK1WXuja No.24779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24762
it really depends on your tastes. if you prefer a smoother, cleaner hit of jenk, use freshly hydrated piss that's clear and not too pungent. The higher water content will also encourage bacterial breakdown on the feces, creating microscopic molds which help produce a higher grade jenk gas.

However, if you like a more acidic, tangy jenkem gas which is less psychoactively robust and more of a "body high", you'll want to use some golden-grade piss that stains the toilet bowl. This can be created through dehydration, or if you'll really dedicated to your jenkology, contraction of a bladder infection and/or urinary tract infection. This is considered a bit "too far" by some people, but the option is always available. Try to avoid using the first piss of the day as this is usually spoiled overnight.

As for preferred fecal forms, telling that would be a trade secret. Experiment, see what you can develop. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.