Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
jenkem in the bedroom; butthash love by Thomas Sizzletore - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:52:39 EST ID:bS6B7lRU No.24832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515275559208.gif -(117473B / 114.72KB, 640x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 117473
sup /jenk/

well, we finally did it. I told the gf about my jenk and not only was she okay with it, but she wanted to try some. i lit a candle and put it on the nightstand (gotta be careful with those jenk fumes). she didn't wanna do it directly, so i took a fat rip of jenk from my balloon and gave her a brown shotgun. immediately, her pupils dilated and she began to drool. i kept taking huge lungfuls and giving her shotguns and i dont know who browned out first, me or her.

we wanna try this again, but maybe at a lower dose. jenk sex is a little too trippy at those doses to be worthwhile. but what can i say? don't hide your jenk from your lover; experience it with them. we're deeper in love than ever.

but when jenkd
>>
Archie Chammerstock - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:06:37 EST ID:4SHSr+Ou No.24856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This one is gold

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.