Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
long term effects of jenk? by Molly Canningbury - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:47:01 EST ID:MTklAnpN No.24900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523076421227.gif -(3517457B / 3.35MB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3517457
i've been jenking regularly for about 2 decades. not erryday, but sometimes erryday, probably like 5 days a week on average. am i gonna die from this soon? i can't tell you what i'd be like if i didn't jenk 20 years so i don't really know if its impacting me negatively or not. with cigarettes its really easy to tell when it starts to hurt you, i quit smoking like 3 years ago because i knew i'd die if i didn't, that really helped.
anyway i don't want to quit the brown gas, i just don't want to have to be sketched out worrying if this is my last buzz or something like that every time i get high. so does any of you know if its bad for you in the long term and what effects to look out for?
also about like 2 months after i quit the cigs i found myself getting higher on less jenk and i assume it was because my lungs were working better, unexpected bonus from quitting cigs
>>
Phyllis Pinnersurk - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:20:51 EST ID:4lpkOZWA No.24901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
taking jenk is about as unhealthy as eating steak like it give u cancer in excess but really over time but like my granpa jenked for 30 years AND ate steak everyday and died at 84...... i think u safe bro

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.