Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
long term effects of jenk? by Molly Canningbury - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:47:01 EST ID:MTklAnpN No.24900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523076421227.gif -(3517457B / 3.35MB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3517457
i've been jenking regularly for about 2 decades. not erryday, but sometimes erryday, probably like 5 days a week on average. am i gonna die from this soon? i can't tell you what i'd be like if i didn't jenk 20 years so i don't really know if its impacting me negatively or not. with cigarettes its really easy to tell when it starts to hurt you, i quit smoking like 3 years ago because i knew i'd die if i didn't, that really helped.
anyway i don't want to quit the brown gas, i just don't want to have to be sketched out worrying if this is my last buzz or something like that every time i get high. so does any of you know if its bad for you in the long term and what effects to look out for?
also about like 2 months after i quit the cigs i found myself getting higher on less jenk and i assume it was because my lungs were working better, unexpected bonus from quitting cigs
>>
Phyllis Pinnersurk - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:20:51 EST ID:4lpkOZWA No.24901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
taking jenk is about as unhealthy as eating steak like it give u cancer in excess but really over time but like my granpa jenked for 30 years AND ate steak everyday and died at 84...... i think u safe bro

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.