Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
DFJ on the cheap by Esther Sodgenid - Fri, 04 May 2018 14:58:34 EST ID:NVqXxQ82 No.24922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1525460314656.jpg -(84745B / 82.76KB, 900x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84745
Ok, I know DFJ is known as a bad idea, but we all have life situations that call for a brown element. I got fired from my teaching job, my dog died and my gf left me after she found out I was cheating on her. I'm a scumbag with no future, so I'm sharing my method with you.
Start taking calcium supplements in excess. Twice the recommended amount. Your body metabolizes it naturally, so you need to take more than your body can handle.
Keep it up for a week and collect your starting product. Keep everything below room temperature, 10° C is ideal.
When you're ready, heat 100 ml of fluorine mouthwash to boiling and dip it in your fermenting bottle. Give a light stir and add a teaspoon of citric acid. Pop the balloon on immediately.
This has to be kept at a lower temperature than normal. If you have a basement, that's ideal. A fridge works too, but it'll take about two months to complete.
This is a cheap way to get some of the ingredients to produce Difluorojenkane. You get a higher concentration using fluorine gas, but that's not generally available.
This stuff will give you an intense high and major dissociative effects. Do it if you're ready to risk organ damage. I'm prepared to die anyway, so this is what I'm huffing from now on.
>>
Esther Sodgenid - Fri, 04 May 2018 15:09:36 EST ID:NVqXxQ82 No.24923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24922
forgot to add that organofluorine compounds are usually dangerous and difluorojenkane hasn't been studied. At your own risk and all that.
>>
anon - Sat, 12 May 2018 23:30:15 EST ID:icbi4OpV No.24925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
hi there, im new to this board because im not a fucking degenerate. it seems as though jenkem offers a great high, but there is still no way you guys are convincing me to HUFF MY OWN SHIT. my question is if there are ANY other sources/methods of making or extracting jenkanine or wtvr tf its without using shit/piss.
>>
press - Tue, 15 May 2018 13:36:01 EST ID:TbTAkIP+ No.24926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24925
you could pay some cam girl to deliver her shit to you.
most people find it nice to ease into the gravy train by huffing shit from sexually attractive people. might have to pay her extra so that she actually follows a diet beforehand.
>>
Shit Dabblestock - Sat, 19 May 2018 04:53:14 EST ID:Cu92iDCv No.24927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>24925
there are already a couple threads on this board about extractions, time to freshen up them lurking skills. for the chemistry stuff you got to remember that you're trying to synthesize a substance thats a gas at room temp, so a big investment in lab gear is involved unless like maybe you have a walk in freezer in your house.
>>
Cornelius Pudgelock - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 08:19:15 EST ID:NVqXxQ82 No.24932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527855555263.jpg -(1455362B / 1.39MB, 4958x4437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>24927 never mind that jenkane is not the only compound you want. Unless you get to below -76 degrees, the jenkane is liquid but the hydrogen sulfide is still a gas. Liquid extraction at over -76°, you get a very drab huff with no kick and little buzz.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.