420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Medical Jenk? by Cornelius Paggleway - Sat, 19 May 2018 12:30:44 EST ID:LYp7YDFg No.24928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526747444585.jpg -(48397B / 47.26KB, 545x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 48397
Hi all. So my psychiatrist prescribed me medical jenk the other day after I told her my Zoloft stopped working. I had never heard of this at all but she said it was a closely guarded secret in the psychiatry community and that they really only prescribe it as a last resort when they run out of all other options.

Has anyone here taken medical jenk before? Where is it manufactured and how's the quality? I already have a stable jenk source so it's not that I really need it, but being able to legally huff has its appeal. It is a tad more expensive though so I'm wondering if its worth it.

Pic related, apparently it comes in bricks like this and you have to rehydrate it yourself.
>>
Ebenezer Murrydare - Tue, 22 May 2018 23:05:12 EST ID:RjyRBwXr No.24929 Ignore Report Quick Reply
First of all, good for you for seeking out alternatives to get the help you need. Mental health is no joke. My shrink told me on the sly about 18 months ago about medical jenk and I've honestly never been happier. I was prescribed 4-6 balloons per day initially, and I've since had my dosage upped twice where now I'm taking 8-10 balloons full per day. It is pricier than on the streets, but the purity is definitely second to none. It's a little annoying rehydrating, but once you get the process down you can go from bricks to vapor in about 9 hours. I have a setup in the spare bathroom where I have a brick soaking while I have hydrated jenk percolating in bottles, so I never worry about running out.

Hope some of this helps. Best of luck on your road to sound mental health!
>>
Martha Chemblewotch - Fri, 25 May 2018 16:38:16 EST ID:xWYKqS6p No.24930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>apparently it comes in bricks like this
Oh, I get it. "Shitting bricks." That's a fun shitpost.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.