Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Jenkem form black people by Shit Draddlebut - Sat, 09 Jun 2018 18:58:55 EST ID:QDswB98Z No.24934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528585135355.jpg -(25381B / 24.79KB, 420x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 25381
I once had an exchange student from Gambia over at my dorm and we bonded over our love of Jenkem, we shared brewing tips, huffed a few balloons, before leaving he gave me a bottle of chimp shit jenk and one of his own production. I noticed that his own Jenk was extra strong and decided its due to him being black and african being the natural jenkers are more adapted to producing quality batches. So the next rap concert i sneaked into the bathroom and stole a few black people turds, which were as i suspected highly potent not only being from blacks but also due to high concentration of purple drank and extasy in them. I never experienced something like this. Just wanted to share with you guys.
>>
Topper - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 11:50:09 EST ID:YsDhJ/H1 No.24938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Mmmmm, I do love me some purple stank.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.