Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
German by George Bocklehire - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:28:31 EST ID:4+gZeHsc No.12908 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521818911839.jpg -(124325B / 121.41KB, 531x789) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 124325
I'd like to learn German. Dutch is my native tongue but i don't really know German except for the resembling words.

Any good sites/resources to learn one of the most beautiful languages in the world?
>>
Henry Dartforth - Sat, 12 May 2018 23:17:36 EST ID:tkutlT9X No.12919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The rules of grammar are easily ripped from wikipedia. Vocab is easier, stupid fucking Duolingo is good for that and only that.

Unfortunately, the Deustch chanosphere is fucked right now so you can't brush up with shitposting so well. The helmut kohl imageboard is your best shot for that.

Luckily, it's such an important language that even youtube shit is reliable enough. A lot of people know this language and well enough to relay that info. So you can jump into any video series on that site and trust what you're being told.
>>
Nathaniel Drorryhood - Mon, 13 Aug 2018 22:34:11 EST ID:Y/6xwwJi No.12948 Ignore Report Quick Reply
gert britich mic dacth mer jedsebedulum
>>
Frederick Gullerfield - Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:59:12 EST ID:Dt64G3gw No.12949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
wat dacht je van naar de middelbare school gaan of gewoon je rijbewijs gaan krijgen. duitsland is letterlijk om de hoek vanuit waar dan ook uit nederland. Duitse films zijn er ook in overvloed zeker als je documentaires enzovoorts meerekent. Elke Nederlander kan Duits eigenlijk. Wees gewoon geen 15 XD

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.