420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
A subject is required when posting a new thread
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Weed by Ian Ponninglock - Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:09:32 EST ID:p4qhtRH5 No.45867 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1497100172223.png -(785481B / 767.07KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 785481
Have crime rates only gone down because weed and other drugs are no longer punishable by prison time for possession?
Barnaby Lightlock - Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:34:41 EST ID:FFXY3pCJ No.45868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You mean not counting drug offenses? The impact is small.
Jack Sambleway - Wed, 14 Jun 2017 03:13:42 EST ID:3tQZzHu2 No.45869 Ignore Report Quick Reply
gotta have drugs violence crime, privatized prisons and politics rely on this, as well
Reuben Pondlefene - Sun, 25 Jun 2017 21:05:49 EST ID:PMvvNNpw No.45877 Report Quick Reply
crime where?
what are you talking about - Fri, 30 Jun 2017 01:34:56 EST ID:jfLfHc8z No.45879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1498800896798.gif -(985612B / 962.51KB, 450x212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
pretty sure crime is on the rise in most of the world dude what the fuck are you talking about?

also im pretty sure if the coppers find me with 100 kilos of the good stuff, i am going to prison. what are you talking about?

r u n by Jarvis Chummergold - Fri, 05 May 2017 16:49:48 EST ID:cEyPnwoh No.45838 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1494017388511.jpg -(44592B / 43.55KB, 800x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 44592
Any one have any methods for learning and teach others about corruption and lies about the government peacefully without getting targeted by them . Many people have been raided for even peacefully organizing discussions. Thank you
Betsy Hammlehood - Sat, 17 Jun 2017 00:35:25 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1497674125417.png -(4614792B / 4.40MB, 5000x7295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
speak in person instead of with a masked avitar on stoner forums,
use secure messaging apps to contact journolists,
publish a zine under an assumed name with a seperate email account for correspondence.

Mail Order Bride by Frederick Blatherway - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 20:26:08 EST ID:ktMT+Utt No.45834 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1493166368003.jpg -(267370B / 261.10KB, 1773x911) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 267370
Are mail order brides legal? I've been looking into and I'm still confused.
4 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
Caroline Bebblestot - Sun, 28 May 2017 19:45:23 EST ID:4VchYIEU No.45861 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How much does your bride weigh, and how many stamps do you plan to have affixed to the parcel?
Henry Muttingput - Fri, 02 Jun 2017 23:15:21 EST ID:gH48gIIQ No.45862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
hmm, funny.
Henry Dirryled - Thu, 08 Jun 2017 00:52:17 EST ID:D5RBIXIm No.45865 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Betsy Hammlehood - Sat, 17 Jun 2017 00:27:01 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it's online dating with foreigners
just thought you should know that
Nathaniel Faffingbet - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 07:57:52 EST ID:QyjdDUnF No.45893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's fine as long as they put air-holes in the container.

Mold in a rented house by Jarvis Goodforth - Wed, 24 May 2017 10:36:58 EST ID:zPnDBNQb No.45858 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1495636618863.jpg -(44844B / 43.79KB, 453x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 44844
After about a year i noticed mold at one of the windows, I just cleaned it regularly but then I noticed mold in a corner and it won't go the fuck away, it's ruined the paint there i mean. Now I found mold in another corner.


Can i be held responsible for the mold?
Lydia Cloddlehire - Thu, 25 May 2017 08:30:48 EST ID:dyKfMR0H No.45859 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just call your landlord and notify them of the mold in the other corner. I would refrain from mentioning your previous mold experiences.
Henry Muttingput - Fri, 02 Jun 2017 23:47:49 EST ID:gH48gIIQ No.45863 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Naw, unless it was somehow your fault. Tell the owner to fix the issue. it is water getting through somewhere. Likely the roof. Siding, windows etc, that need caulking. If you have a ladder inspect the roof Shingles. If you have the means have it inspected by people who inspect houses before people sell buy them. That would protect you from owner saying you are responsible or somehow at fault. Keep the time of noticing these issues as, well maybe noticed these at some reasonably recent time time, but just cleaned theses and it's getting worse and he needs to address these.

Review your agreement, so you don't make a mistake as it may say to bring up issues as soon as noticed and possible, or you could be liable. So recent noticed issues, let him her, the company know about these asap. Keep all
records. if legal record conversations if people are jerks. Do a walk through
with them and note issues of this. A inspector may be a good idea, $120.00 bucks? for a who property inspection, I forget.

Could get you out of a lease and losing deposit if you have to end up in court.
Yea you should have informed him/her immediately, if not for your sake at least, for their investments sake as well. If a house could just need ne shingles, or a shared property, could be anthers rental, property causing this issue.
Sidney Pittford - Tue, 06 Jun 2017 01:09:13 EST ID:THD7y+P7 No.45864 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Keep in mind, if you have been keeping your Bob Mould's Mold Farm in that window, you may not have as strong a case.

Getting a mortgage for my brother, good idea? by Angus Pummershit - Mon, 22 May 2017 17:24:53 EST ID:3CnYEA3p No.45852 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1495488293274.jpg -(50423B / 49.24KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50423
Hi everyone,

I come to you bearing a complicated question.

The backstory:
I come from a family of four (who lives in the UK), me (25), my brother (29), mother and father. We all live together in a two bedroom flat, which means me and my brother share a room. We are both getting pretty sick of each other, and there is seriously sibling rivalry and hatred brewing between us. I have graduated from university in 2015 in a BSc (bioscience major) and currently in a part time job in a job which is related to my degree. My brother on the hand has been a criminal all of his life, mostly drug dealing but occasionally in the past has dabbled in robbery and other types of petty organised crime. He has spent most of his later teen/early 20s life in prison. He hasn’t been in prison since 2012 (of which he served 3 years for attempted robbery), he spent a short stint in prison in 2015 for a few months but was acquitted due to lack to evidence. He has left high school at the age of 16 and hasn’t been in full time employment since and has purely funded his life from his criminal activities, although he has recently started to trade in stock markets with his experienced friend which only provides a little bit of side money. He has come to the point of his life now where he wants to buy a house for himself, but with the life he leads at the moment is unable to attain a mortgage due to him not being employed and being able to prove he has a steady income. My mother bought the flat that we live in currently under a mortgage around 2014, and she only has around 10k left to pay back now.

The question:
My brother has tried to get a mortgage himself and cannot do so because of his life, what he would like to do is what I believe is a joint? Mortgage under mine and my mother’s name, and he will be paying all the payments for it. The question in essence is how will this effect me? What kind of vantage points should I consider before making a decision to help him out? How will this affect my getting a second mortgage eventually in the future for my own house? How will it affect this?
HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, if he were to go back to prison, could I abandon the mortgage? Or re-mortgage? I mean what kind of trouble would I be …
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
1 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
Sophie Buzzham - Tue, 23 May 2017 01:11:21 EST ID:cHDjxmF4 No.45854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
To be honest, it should be you and him who only has about 10k left to pay back now. Or at least just you. Not your mum. Whatever happens, I'm telling ya, things like this just generally will not work out. If he cannot rent some place to live, it's just not going to work out. If he has no job, there is nothing to fall back on, nor a transition for him to be responsible for a mortgage. You will just plain lose all the efforts, in good faith and financial $$$ you put into him if he gets caught up in the system again.

In short it would likely be a massive burden all around.
James Dellyseck - Tue, 23 May 2017 06:42:57 EST ID:3CnYEA3p No.45855 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I appreciate your response, but it doesn't answer any of my questions.

Well to be honest, I am paying my mum a good sum out of my wages every month, so it's not like I am not helping out or anything.

It's not that he can't rent a place to live, he can afford to rent a place. He'd rather just not pay rent for a place he doesn't own. In his mind he will pay a monthly "rent fee" but instead it would pay for him to own the place. I mean technically speaking I am not losing any money since it won't be my house, all I'm wondering is what would happen if he was no longer able to pay. Could I cancel a mortgage?
Ebenezer Blackfield - Tue, 23 May 2017 08:45:33 EST ID:dyKfMR0H No.45856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So, first, I am a lawyer, but not a UK lawyer or a real estate lawyer, so I'm speaking now just from general principles of property law in common between the US and UK. Take with grain of salt and consult counsel in your jurisdiction.

As I understand your post, the facts are essentially this: you and your mother are contemplating taking out a mortgage loan in your names to purchase a home. Your brother will actually reside there, and will be financially responsible for the mortgage payments.

This is a lousy idea.

Remember, when you take out a mortgage loan to finance the purchase of a piece of property, you're borrowing real money. The bank will want that money back. You and your mother will be financially responsible for making those payments, from the perspective of the bank. Your arrangement with your brother is your business, and not their problem.

If he went to prison, or simply stopped making payments because he's a shithead without a job other than fucking day trading penny stocks, you would be on the hook. The bank would begin issuing demand letters for you to payment. These would potentially escalate to debt collection efforts, and, eventually, foreclosure on the house and its sale at auction to satisfy your debt. You can "abandon" the mortgage only in the sense that you could try to sell the house in order to satisfy your debt to the bank.

You're looking at the costs of having to cover rent for any months he doesn't pay, plus the transaction costs involved in securing a mortgage or selling the house to satisfy the mortgage if he bails, plus the risk of damage to your credit. Also, at least in the United States, there would be some risk that a court might view this arrangement as de facto you buying the house and renting it to him, in which case you would have all the legal responsibilities of a landlord (i.e., he could demand that you make repairs, etc.).

>>He'd rather just not pay rent for a place he doesn't own. In his mind he will pay a monthly "rent fee" but instead it would pay for him to own the place.

I read this to mean that under your deal, he would be the one who would be building equity in the house? Notwithstanding that the property and mortgage would actually be in your name?
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Fuck Sebbleville - Tue, 23 May 2017 17:07:01 EST ID:+nvaoWnH No.45857 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I appreciate your response, but it doesn't answer any of my questions.

Allow me to clarify.

>Seriously fucking don't. It is financially the most retarded thing ever. Fuck your family, you don't owe them shit if they have fucked up in the past.
Eliza Gezzlewell - Sun, 28 May 2017 10:33:46 EST ID:fPFGx2b8 No.45860 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd just like to add extreme doubt that he's trading stocks for his jobless income, and propose that has instead returned to some manner of crime.

When can they send you to the funny farm? by Molly Dashdod - Tue, 02 May 2017 16:08:37 EST ID:w9qlNc4Q No.45836 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1493755717097.jpg -(43780B / 42.75KB, 603x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 43780
I'm going to see a specialist to evaluate whether I might have Bi-polar disorder

Since this is a mental health issue, I'm cautious that the topic of suicide is going to come up

I think about it often, but I don't practice self harm and I have no actual intent to follow through, it's just a though I have when I get depressed

My question is, legally, at what point can a medical official recommend you be detained for psych eval or such? Is it at their discretion if you mention that you just have the thoughts, or do you have to actually display signs of self harm or declare an active intent?

Thank you for feedback
Frederick Blosslewell - Tue, 02 May 2017 19:29:06 EST ID:hTo+W3Re No.45837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It depends on where you live, but in general it's up to the doctor based on whether you represent a danger to yourself or the community. There's also professional standards, oversight by a judge, and the constant threat of legal action if they fail to act or act improperly. If you're not a minor or in the care of someone else, just keep it PG-13 and you will probably be fine.
Basil Fimmersat - Sat, 06 May 2017 03:55:06 EST ID:w9qlNc4Q No.45839 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Thank you for the reassurance!

Haha LAPD Fuck You by Polly Dandlebug - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:34:39 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45799 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1490585679975.gif -(2095043B / 2.00MB, 390x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2095043
If you had a case you would have already arrested me.
Haha fuck you, I have nothing to hide.
I'm doing nothing wrong.
5 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:37:19 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491269839322.jpg -(33428B / 32.64KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Let me add. The reason why you can't arrest me is that even though you know I just threatened my cousin. You can't prove it was me so fuck you. And trust me I want to kill him, I really want to kill my cousin Josh and his fucked up little mother. Guess what I'm psychotic enough to do it. But you can't do shit and I'm not afraid of a little time.

I'm psychotic enough to fuck your shit up.
If this little nigglet can fuck shit up with an AK.
What do you think my criminally insane 150IQ clairvoyant ass will do.
I'll fuck shit up at the drop of hat and get others to follow me.
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 23:53:09 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45808 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491277989322.jpg -(131078B / 128.01KB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wait you don't even know if I've made that guy up or not.
Emma Goodville - Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:55:49 EST ID:bISBBR/h No.45811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fuck Diane Feinstein.
Senile Old Bitch.
Augustus Pobberkit - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 00:08:19 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
>In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Augustus Pobberkit - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 04:39:51 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Stasi's College of Law (Juristische Hochschule der Staatssicherheit, or JHS), and applied to political opponents in an effort to undermine their self-confidence and self-esteem. Operations were designed to intimidate and destabilise them by subjecting them to repeated disappointment, and to socially alienate them by interfering with and disrupting their relationships with others as in social undermining. The aim was to induce personal crises in victims, leaving them too unnerved and psychologically distressed to have the time and energy for anti-government activism.

Moved states, No documents. by Eugene Billingforth - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:16:55 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45822 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1492640215405.jpg -(81773B / 79.86KB, 600x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 81773
Got short on luck and eventually just hopped states and crashed with a buddy.

Went to my mom who kept my social and birth certificate beforehand. She I guess lost it transferring to a new appt in my home state.

Where to go from here to get my life straighten out?
1 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
Eugene Billingforth - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:19:50 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45824 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, don't have ID got here by Greyhound ticket. In case that wasn't implied.
Eugene Billingforth - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:21:09 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45825 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No ID either moved via the Greyhound.
Martha Gunningnag - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 08:03:52 EST ID:NGRDarb/ No.45828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So do you have ID?
Phineas Bollerworth - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:02:31 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45829 Ignore Report Quick Reply
no I apologize, phone shit the bed and it was saying it didn't go through.
Emma Bardbanks - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:27:39 EST ID:R25Uyzaw No.45830 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your birth certificate is the corner stone of your documented identity. You can get a copy from the state/county where you were born though it may take time and money. Once you have that you'll want to establish residency and try to meet your new state's requirements for a state photo ID. They accept a laundry list of things as proof of identity.

Disablity income & Paypal by OP - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:17:10 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45826 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1492643830402.png -(251617B / 245.72KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 251617
due to a screw-up from my bank, I can't access my bank until they get the correct info on my account which they estimate will take a few weeks. i receive disability and once my account exceeds $2,000 they totally cut me off. Landlord agreed to let me not pay this month and just pay the two months after it's handled. however by next month my i'd be over 2000+. I have acess to my debit but that's all. if I kept the money in PayPal, for now, would Social Security let out the hounds on me?
Charlotte Birryherk - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:06:17 EST ID:obJbVY8y No.45827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If you want to use Paypal, load money onto a card but don't redeem it until you think it's safe. Then there's nothing that looks like impropriety. But you may not need to. Unless your account is frozen, some transactions may be placed on hold pending action by the bank and these should be reflected on your net balance which is what should be reported. It's like writing a check that someone hasn't cashed.

How much should I expect to pay? by Ernest Caffingford - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 05:24:11 EST ID:w9qlNc4Q No.45788 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1490001851269.jpg -(33421B / 32.64KB, 500x548) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 33421
I got caught going way too fast on a rural route. I was going 80 in a 60 and got pulled by an undercover car.

I've decided it's worth it to get a lawyer to try and plead my way into traffic school. I'm actually feeling pretty remorseful about it, I'm just depressed and driving through rural areas is bleaker than fuck. I have no other defense.

I'm in VA, does anyone know how much I can expect to pay for a traffic lawyer?
Jenny Clupperneck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:38:46 EST ID:QpHNyh8v No.45789 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Traffic school isn't rehab. The court will in all likelihood tell you if your offence can be dismissed by attending a defensive driving course. Or you could just ask. Save the lawyer for when they want to take your license away.
Nicholas Bluddlestud - Fri, 24 Mar 2017 05:12:51 EST ID:p31SoZMh No.45791 Ignore Report Quick Reply
couple hundred bux

relax dude you werent doing like 120 in a 30 or some shit, dunno why you're so stressed about this
Sidney Shittingshit - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 01:30:48 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45814 Ignore Report Quick Reply
80 in a 60 this is like the most normal thing you could do, if you had been relaxed and polite you maybe couldve gotten of with a warning. good thing you weren't caught with marijuana. you could always plead not guilty, see if the cop shows up to court, etc.
Phineas Huggleworth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:56:07 EST ID:5sPPNv6g No.45819 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got 60 in a 40 the other day (NH). $125 fine.
Ghengis Dong - Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:00:07 EST ID:ashsS/Ug No.45821 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Don't shell out for a lawyer over something so trivial. You know you were speeding, plead guilty because that's what you and the cop know is the truth, not-guilty means you're contesting whether it actually happened. You're not going to win with your word against a cop, and they're more likely to go with a higher penalty for you wasting their time. Plead guilty, it's the truth, and the penalty's always lower than if you contest it and lose which you will.

I'd be surprised if you pay more than 200-300 when it's all settled, but a lawyer will cost you a bundle. They aren't gonna take your license or anything over a single speeding ticket, you gotta relax

Shoplifting lol by Rebecca Bunlock - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:39:41 EST ID:Mo0Jkj74 No.45261 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1459885181585.jpg -(26280B / 25.66KB, 300x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26280
Hey guys so I'm just wondering about little thing,
got busted for shoplifting earlier and was banned for life from all Whole Foods in the country. They said if I even stepped foot into another store I'd get arrested.
Is this real? They took a picture of me and my ID but how would they know if I went into a different store?
Their cheese is just so tasty and expensive.
15 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
David Fellyfoot - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 03:18:26 EST ID:JWVt32cX No.45783 Ignore Report Quick Reply

fuck 12
Edward Blatherstone - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 09:05:26 EST ID:2L7eJHZH No.45790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
security people can actually arrest you? love to see some rentacop try to detain me. ID SOONER SPIT ON THE GRAVE OF MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER THAN LET SOME COURIER WALK THE WASTES PUNK TALK TO ME LIKE THAT
Phineas Huggleworth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:57:34 EST ID:5sPPNv6g No.45820 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP couldn't resist their fine selection of artisan cheese.
Doris Clammleville - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 02:42:00 EST ID:dxus8607 No.45833 Ignore Report Quick Reply

"What are you in for man?"

"Uh...I stole some cheese."
Matilda Chullysat - Tue, 09 May 2017 14:21:13 EST ID:SkoVvcQ/ No.45841 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP sounds like he is a Skyrim character or something

a guy in a prison you'd talk to before he was beheaded for stealing cheese too many times

Full custody battle question by CannabisPrime - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:10:43 EST ID:oevBmkbA No.45695 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1484251843484.png -(421413B / 411.54KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 421413
Hey guys - So, few questions

Firstly, my wife is a drug addict(benzos) and is physically and emotionally abusive. Recently, she has been physically and emotionally abusive. Subject is a bruise she gave me from biting me because I wouldn't let her in the bathroom 'cause I was taking a shit. Anyway, here's my problems and questions:

Her mother is probably going to buy her a lawyer. That's fine, but - I am probably starting my new job next week, which means I'll have money for everything. Rent, etc. Won't need her for shit. Furthermore, when I get a Mental Inquest Warrant and Emergency Protection Order out on her, what are the chances of a judge granting it? I'll be filing for full custody as well. But how do I really get her gone for good? What steps do I need to take? She is causing my son to have irreversible anxiety and I can't do it anymore. Thanks in advance guys!
Barnaby Secklewater - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:56:14 EST ID:AXoTj1zI No.45696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know much but restraining orders are generally easy if one can show that one has a realistic concern for their or others welfare, well being, safety.

Seek a simple restraining order. The biting alone is troubling, a judge would generally
consider a picture favorable moreso than just a 'she bit me at some point in time.'
Taken that in consideration with statements of past/present behaviors.

She need not be present when filling this. She 'could' contest this, I believe upon 7 days notice? Or withing the time a restraining order is granted.

If you express concern about yours and your sons welfare and why, then should be no reason why it would not be granted. Do document this stuff. Do not get into mutual confrontations, arguments.

If she is fully like visibly, physically, verbally out of control you can call the police. No doubt her attitude will be as erratic. As well if the marks are still visible, the (police) would likely not act on that but just as well take that into consideration on your statements and her present behavior.
Sidney Shittingshit - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 01:42:00 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Please try to resolve this amicably, i.e. out of court.
better for everyone that way.
Phineas Huggleworth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:53:31 EST ID:5sPPNv6g No.45817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This. Even if she's struggling with addiction, she's still your kid's(') mother and they deserve to have her in their lives. I mean, assuming she's not a threat to them, etc.

Benzo addiction is hard af. What's worse, breakups make things really bad. Good luck to you and your children OP.

<<Last Pages Next>>
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.