420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
A subject is required when posting a new thread
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Pressing Charges for Childhood Abuse. by Jenny Hegglewell - Sun, 29 Jan 2017 01:46:18 EST ID:i4tspx15 No.45714 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1485672378107.jpg -(35362B / 34.53KB, 543x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 35362
I've been considering pressing charges against my mother for childhood abuse, which included identity theft, to the tune of nearly $4,000 in debt in my name, as well as poisoning and attempted murder.

I definitely have evidence, police reports, CPS calls, as well as therapist visits from when I was that age.

I'm almost 25 now, and living in California. I plan to talk to a lawyer about it, but I was just posting this here to see if anyone has experience with something like this, or what I could expect from something like this, or if a court would even look at this.
Hugh Wazzlenin - Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:04:04 EST ID:JgrhRLWY No.45717 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you're talking about stuff 7 years ago minimum right?

Without hearing anything about the merits, which there is probably none, you're years beyond the statute of limitations on all claims, either criminal or civil.


Name change final judgement paperwork by Fanny Pinnerkine - Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:54:12 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45713 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1485665652909.jpg -(141687B / 138.37KB, 802x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 141687
So ages ago I had posted about if I was in a position to change my name and decided to go for it. My hearing is on March 3rd, but apparently, I need to bring in a final judgment paper (Which I don't have on me.) Do I need to go to a clerk beforehand, or am I able to simply print it out and bring it?
Nathaniel Bimmlesark - Sun, 29 Jan 2017 02:43:54 EST ID:Nx0pJM6s No.45715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i dunno

what is your new name OP
Phoebe Worthingman - Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:37:16 EST ID:gUqG/1ie No.45716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
There's almost certainly someone you can call who can answer this question for you
Samuel Wenderdock - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 17:45:08 EST ID:/QJ1yNxl No.45718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
wtf is wrong with her ass

In some trouble. Help. by Ernest Gandlefoot - Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:15:10 EST ID:DTRF8mUI No.45155 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1456503310432.jpg -(70956B / 69.29KB, 683x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 70956
You can read the full thread with all the details here, but I'm gonna just tell you guys the abridged version. I'm a fucking idiot hothead.


>dont live at home
>young siblings still live at home
>Multiple times sex offender moves next door, convicted of incest, first degree sexual assault, repeated times on same victim
>has another 2nd degree sexual assault case from a dif time
>find out this guys fucked his sister over 100 times and threatened to kill her if she talks
>this happened over the course of 10 years. turns out that him and his brother were joking about it multiple times throughout the years over texts, his brother liked to watch
>The town wont do anything, the police wont do anything. legally he can live there
>He only served 9 months in county for this
>end up figuring out people in county with him, they say hes super creepy and bragged about how easy he got off, tell me to get him out of my neighborhood asap
>I go nuts
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
42 posts and 3 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
Cedric Honkindale - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 21:55:29 EST ID:sB26aiAQ No.45707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>No one knows the amount of stress and bullshit im currently going through.

I sincerely doubt you're going through any tougher time than anyone else. Don't be such a baby.
Lillian Hacklewater - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 00:06:22 EST ID:V33ehNk0 No.45709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Me and my lawyer both basically begged for it, the judge told me that i acted like a 17 year old and that he'd consider expungement if I complete my probation. Restitution, court fees, 40 hours community service, and dont have any more issues with the cops.
Sounds about the expected outcome.

In current state, considering the nature of the crimes, which in the laws eyes could be considered pretty serious behavior. I believe they consider you to be a risk to some extents. As in possibly having incidents of the same nature in the future. Anger management is a clear sign of this.

Best bet, meet your PO, be pleasant. They are generally overworked so be part of the process.

Acting somewhat upset, agitated, etc is a definite do not.
At each meeting they take notes about ones demeanor.
Showing up about 15 minutes before any meetings is
a definite plus. They will notice this and note that.

Do not ask PO about expungement. Wait until the PO gets to know you in a positive manner.
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Martha Wankindark - Tue, 28 Feb 2017 07:41:28 EST ID:LaGGd+2y No.45768 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sophie Banderbury - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:40:27 EST ID:DTRF8mUI No.45772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yea I've been doing my probation and got moved to low supervision pretty quickly and have just been coasting, working at a shitty gas station job. I only have to meet my PO once every 3 months now, next month i'm up. Can't bitch about that. Dropped out of school, have been applying for apprenticeships, im now getting sued by the dudes insurance company. Its way harder to find a legit job than I thought on probation, hopefully I hear back from some of these apprenticeships this week. I'm prepared to get a good job and start working my ass off.

No bump cuz this is old as fuck.
Sophie Banderbury - Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:43:23 EST ID:DTRF8mUI No.45773 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got a best man speech to give this fall, i can't fuck this up

Car question by Nell Henningchick - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:26:17 EST ID:2KIL/fZA No.45691 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1483935977022.jpg -(4713B / 4.60KB, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4713
Is it illegal to change the hood arnament/logo and swapping them between different cars?
Cyril Bredgewater - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 03:32:50 EST ID:DYI+0dHA No.45692 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not in the US.
Lydia Foshham - Mon, 09 Jan 2017 15:27:34 EST ID:45huNpiF No.45693 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Long as you properly own all the shit involved.
Jack Miblingwill - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 23:24:21 EST ID:nJfAN+NJ No.45708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just don't try to sell it as something it isn't (which you'd have to be selling to special needs to get away with in the first place.)

Public Intoxication in Alabama by Reuben Woggleworth - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 12:58:34 EST ID:5qMDumVC No.45682 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1483725514479.jpg -(23883B / 23.32KB, 700x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 23883
Charged with Public Intoxication in Alabama. Alabama law states that public intoxication is a "violation", which is lesser than a misdemeanor or felony. Is it still necessary to report this on job applications when asked if I've been convicted of a crime even though it's more a petty offense than a 'crime'?
Edwin Hissleville - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 03:47:13 EST ID:DYI+0dHA No.45684 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Public intoxication is usually a ticket that you have the option of disputing in court. Criminal convictions involve a mandatory court process and a judge issuing a judgment.
Cedric Duvingwell - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 16:04:42 EST ID:45huNpiF No.45689 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Nope. Same as a jaywalking or parking ticket.
Lydia Crashham - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 16:23:49 EST ID:5qMDumVC No.45690 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I am going through a court process though. My court date is next week.
Barnaby Secklewater - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 04:22:46 EST ID:AXoTj1zI No.45698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You are not really obligated to say you were charged for anything whatsoever.
It is generally in your best interests to 'not' offer these to employers.

Once you do offer information of a charge, to a potential employer or other entities;
It is basically information that can spread rapidly among the masses of information

Note the masses of background services, one simple misstep of sharing sensitive
information with one potential employer can be forwarded and follow you around.

Info clearing houses by nature are often indifferent and inaccurate.

Corporate Law by Nell Brookfoot - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 21:29:03 EST ID:rHRgCDWm No.45683 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1483756143885.gif -(921544B / 899.95KB, 171x141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 921544
Hail /law/,

I have a question.

I signed a Non-Compete Agreement with my company WAFFLE DINGLE, Inc. when I first started. Later WAFFLE DINGLE, Inc. was purchased by venture capitalists. At this point it became WAFFLE DINGLE LLC. .

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I signed an agreement with WAFFLE DINGLE Inc. It became WAFFLE DINGLE LLC. Do I still have to honor the agreement? Does WAFFLE DINLGE Inc. still exist even though it became WAFFLE DINGLE LLC.?

Not that a Non-Compete is even enforcible in IL right now.

Anywho, is that a valid argument?
Edwin Hissleville - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 03:57:43 EST ID:DYI+0dHA No.45685 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Unless there was a clause stating otherwise, or some provision of employment law, you can safely assume that your contract can be freely assigned/transferred.
Nell Brookfoot - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 09:45:19 EST ID:rHRgCDWm No.45686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dunno, I had an agreement with company A when I decided to work for them. But when company B acquired company A, I began working at company B which I never agreed to work for under a certain set of conditions. I don't see why company B should have the rights to the same terms I agreed to with company A, as I did not agree to uphold any of these covenants with company B.

I'm not a filing cabinet to be purchased and moved at a whim.

I'm actually seeing alot of arguments in favor of the proletariat in these situations.
Cedric Duvingwell - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 13:10:06 EST ID:45huNpiF No.45687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Pretty much all that stuff is transferred during sales.

What they CAN'T do is hold you to the standards of the LLC non-compete. Meaning that, say the NC you signed was for one year. The LLC folks can enforce that one year, but they can't say, "Well, now you work for the LLC, so the real time period is two years."
They CAN ask that you sign a new LLC though to change the terms if they need to.
Sidney Climblemack - Sat, 07 Jan 2017 14:45:55 EST ID:JgrhRLWY No.45688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I'm not a filing cabinet to be purchased and moved at a whim.

you're not. You're a human being and can quit your job and be in no worse position then if you quit your job with the entity your contracted with.

Suing the Police by Henry Blunderhere - Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:02:29 EST ID:Rb3WCeO3 No.45637 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1481108549467.jpg -(67784B / 66.20KB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 67784
Basically I want to sue the Police department in another city for negligence.
I live in another city but its within the same County.
What do you guys suggest?
13 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
Samuel Tillingridge - Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:05:00 EST ID:JgrhRLWY No.45666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
well I'll take the two coherent sentences out of that

>negligence in terms of law can carry a lot of weight. Right.

Not when you're suing the cops. there's basically one scenario that works, and it's almost never the case.

>I assume you are the same person that always defends police

In here, no. Professionally, yes.

Also I was a prosecutor before I was a defense attorney, but I'm not really sure what that second sentence was supposed to say because you write like an idiot.
Polly Mushtit - Sun, 01 Jan 2017 12:49:15 EST ID:ufCezW1K No.45673 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No big deal. I love law.
Ian Cusslebanks - Tue, 03 Jan 2017 02:59:59 EST ID:+wTHFocC No.45674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If you have not looked into say police defense attorneys. Shit can be picked apart at every turn. But the methodology, All attorneys have this, which makes them unique to their practice. Generally police back police. So a seasoned, cops learn their defenses, by default.

If you are the kid who worked in the DA's office from past posting; by default
you are/were always against people asking if a lawsuit possible, or how to proceed in pursing a case.

Dynamic? many areas of law. You know any attorney can jump from practice to practice. As you say criminal defense, part of which is criminal defense of LE,
You have a lot of horsepower being you if you are good.

Mistake would be asking you for law advice. Even online. If person threw you a real scenario, he posed a could-be. Which as you know is a foundation is litigation, defense, and the other scenario. Practices in law.

As most attorneys say, good luck.
Augustus Shittingstock - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 12:49:02 EST ID:TlX+lmlh No.45678 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1483638542344.jpg -(420511B / 410.66KB, 1600x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
They're basically trying to build a case against for crimes I didn't commit. They're using electronic surveillance against me in order to assist in their case. As far as I'm concerned they're using my interest in expensive cars, fragrance, electronics and expensive homes as a "reasonable indication" that I may be a potential terrorist/criminal. I also have an interest in technical subjects such as computer programming, aircraft, military subjects, and others but it's only as a hobby. I also study history and write alternate history scenarios. They also keep tabs on my porn habits.

I know but I can't prove that they've contacted my employers without my permission. I know that they've contacted potential employers without my permission in order to make it difficult for me to attain employment. I know they've tried to become involved in my education without my permission;all educational records are protected by FIRPA regulations. I know that they've become involved in my family life and my personal life.

However I can't prove any of it. But if they decide to file charges against me or harass me further I will sue them in Federal Court. Because LAPD has a history of corruption and blatant violations of the law.

Isabella Trotwater - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 08:09:29 EST ID:JgrhRLWY No.45681 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Unless the 9th circuit has some weird rule (I'm in the 11th) if they get probable cause you're going to have a hard time with a civil rights suit for false arrest or malicious prosecution.

Generally bad searches only have the remedy of suppression.

Copyright shit by James Gendlefore - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 02:24:49 EST ID:adsKHKQV No.45679 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1483687489933.gif -(1230723B / 1.17MB, 260x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1230723
So let's say I watch this one movie, and I found it to be absolute dogshit and a huge waste of potential. Let's say that it makes me so autist that I want to write like a book or something that involves the same concept that the movie. It's not a complete remake or something, but more like "inspired." Kind of like how Babylon 5 and Star Trek are similar but their own different thing.

Let's say the original creators of the movie I hate catch wind of this project I'm working on. What could I do to protect myself from being sued to death from them?
David Fuckingway - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 04:15:58 EST ID:HH5Qxc6P No.45680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Not copy any trademarks, text, or characters. Like you can have a Spock, but he can't be Spock in name or all but name.

risperdal claim by Lillian Hamblewell - Fri, 16 Dec 2016 20:12:31 EST ID:0wRJoE3j No.45649 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1481937151612.jpg -(60176B / 58.77KB, 500x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 60176
Guys! I believe I have a strong case for the class action lawsuit against J&J. I took Risperdal from ages 12-16 and developed breast tissue as a male. Its significant enough that a doctor was concerned about it though I was too embarassed to tell him my life was ruined because of it. I should be able to obtain records proving all of this however one thing is missing.

I dont have any pictures from when I was younger that show me before the gyne. Its one of the first things my lawyer has asked me for. Im telling them this on Monday afraid of the outcome. I almost want to falsify a pic of a kid claiming its me.

Do you think I can win a class action suit without proving I didnt have breast before the medication?
1 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
James Fanshaw - Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:37:13 EST ID:gr5m4V0M No.45658 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Do you know what class action means?
Basil Fushforth - Wed, 21 Dec 2016 00:28:26 EST ID:tC5Ce2mA No.45661 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Depends on what you mean. There is a class action suit and surely there is
what this would be part of. However, one is not forced to be party of a class action suit to get a settlement or prevail in a case.
Edward Biffingsetch - Mon, 26 Dec 2016 19:40:46 EST ID:e6ZHJcJg No.45669 Ignore Report Quick Reply

>>Do you think I can win a class action suit without proving I didnt have breast before the medication?

Ignoring the class action issue for a moment -- in a products liability suit against the manufacturer, you would need to show "causation". That is, you would need to prove that it's more likely than not that your breasts were caused by the medication.

I'm sure that your attorneys would like the pictures for their persuasive value, but it's hardly the only way to get at this point. You mention that you saw a doctor -- they'll have copies of your medical records. Your pediatrician/GP may have records from your physical, which will prominently NOT indicate that you had breasts as an 8 year old boy or w/e. At a hypothetical trial, presumably your parents would be able to testify to the effect of "yeah, the kid didn't have tits until like puberty."

Just be honest with your attorneys and try your best to find documentation of your medical history.

You really don't have any pictures of you as a kid pre 12 years old *at all*?
Fucking Fuckingstock - Thu, 29 Dec 2016 11:30:13 EST ID:xOXaBM35 No.45672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Okay guys. This was the request for photos:

A current picture of you
A picture of you during Risperdal use
A picture before Risperdal use
~All of these pictures should be shirtless from the waistline up and showing face
~Each forward facing picture should be paired with a picture of you turned to the side.

So yeah, I don't have a bunch of topless photos of me as a kid. I don't have pictures of me as a kid period. I grew up in foster care.

I gave my attorney what I had. He says he is moving to the next stage. I genuinely appreciate all of you. Im nervous. Gyno has been a jackhammer on my self esteem my whole life and the company that caused it is being held accountable. Also I badly need money. I would say gyno's effect on me reduced my ability to earn money and work.

If I win this, I will have faith in justice and the belief that I deserve a life absent of humiliation from others
Ian Cusslebanks - Tue, 03 Jan 2017 03:26:21 EST ID:+wTHFocC No.45675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Generally attorneys, in cases like this work on a http://law.freeadvice.com/litigation/litigation/lawyer_contingency_fee.htm (do not need money to pursue a case.)


Telling ya. If a picture can be produced, Difficult. As is you 'possible ' reasons' for the drug.

Again, if attorney is always seeking fees, know what is reasonable. Seek law firms that practice in medical malpractice. I mean firms. Strong law firms.

HELP! by high ahh - Fri, 16 Dec 2016 06:40:18 EST ID:JxoyClbw No.45648 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1481888418033.jpg -(56996B / 55.66KB, 593x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 56996
if someone were to accuse me of rape that I didn't do would I still go to jail while fighting my case?
The story would've been over four years ago.
I'm trying to get them to call the cops on me to prove that they're lying but not if it gets me sent to jail.
2 posts and 1 images omitted. Click Reply to view.
Op - Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:28:53 EST ID:ApLFyk0Q No.45653 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1482049733187.jpg -(845032B / 825.23KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
should i set it up? What kind of questions will they ask? Will i go to jail just because she'd be claiming rape and id be saying that we had sex in thepastpast even without evidence?
Samuel Tillingridge - Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:10:45 EST ID:JgrhRLWY No.45667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I'm trying to get them to call the cops on me to prove that they're lying but not if it gets me sent to jail.

Don't do that. Whatever social harm the accuser is doing to you is nothing compared to what actually being charged would do.
Henry Chuckledodge - Sat, 24 Dec 2016 01:48:48 EST ID:Yhz4KtAR No.45668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Stop talking to her. The only thing that you can do at this point is make it worse for yourself lifewise and legally by continuing to talk to her. And as far as it goes, you had sex with her years ago..she claims you raped her years ago. No one can support either claim it sounds like so even if they go to the police you shouldn't end up in jail.

Just keep a level head and try and duck out of this scenario. If you talk to her make it a last time sort of deal and calmly explain that you just want to be left alone and to leave her alone. Keep a level head about this man.
Betsy Focklechere - Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:11:12 EST ID:U6aHttmO No.45670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
no proof that it was you if you don't have the same phone at the time of arrest. get a new phone, change number, deny it was you
Betsy Focklechere - Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:12:14 EST ID:U6aHttmO No.45671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
or better yet don't say anything and hire a lawyer if the police ask you anything

Court reporting by Betsy Dimmerforth - Thu, 01 Dec 2016 13:11:47 EST ID:6HYelcHc No.45629 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1480615907061.jpg -(20669B / 20.18KB, 421x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 20669
I was thinking about going to school for stenography. I know court reporters make good money. My aunt makes 6 digits as one. Im 22 l, was wondering if anyone had experience in this field, advice etc.
Phoebe Pickbury - Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:18:58 EST ID:T0d1l+5P No.45630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah, your aunt.
Priscilla Pivinglock - Thu, 01 Dec 2016 17:23:44 EST ID:2nkDgqsh No.45631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your aunt. I mean what are the chances that we a merry band of lowlifes would know anything about stenography.
Sophie Pucklebury - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:50:31 EST ID:L7KxdZYE No.45635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Start learning shorthand. You're going to need extensive training in it.
Beatrice Breshstetch - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 16:02:45 EST ID:2r7yEDcB No.45636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I didn't know there was a standard form of shorthand.
Cornelius Pibblestitch - Sat, 10 Dec 2016 12:33:59 EST ID:5dreFS/W No.45645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481391239091.jpg -(64582B / 63.07KB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If you go to uni your library has a book or two on one of the more common forms. Get cracking.

Gay Marriage by Nell Blythespear - Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:42:01 EST ID:NAqaMqZ/ No.45598 Ignore Report Reply Quick Reply
File: 1478878921998.jpg -(2537840B / 2.42MB, 4520x2568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2537840
Now that trumps elected...

I'm gay. But I am not married. Do i have sufficient stake to sue the federal government to repeal their supreme court decision and restore the sanctity of marriage?
1 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
Samuel Girringwater - Mon, 14 Nov 2016 00:30:10 EST ID:2RW26UXj No.45600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Process, look how many years for, whatever. Seek your local lgbt
community for help. Valiant things have happened. I believe our
state allows marriage as such, never did anybody harm.
It is it's there, no harm. Check out local groups.

Answer to question, why not? Trump is gay, a weird gay.
Notice, a flamboyant persona? Youtube it. Bi at best.

He will not the anti-homosexual. He has possibly
his words. He has no power, authority to control
fed gov. Nor Local powers. The people do.
Reuben Susslebodge - Thu, 17 Nov 2016 02:44:58 EST ID:YnC2ubzU No.45603 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Trump never said he was going to do anything about gays. The only thing he stated was that the current system the Supreme Court has in place is good enough.
Reuben Minnernane - Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:22:06 EST ID:EpqQcmz+ No.45627 Ignore Report Quick Reply

He didn't say anything directly, no.

What he has said is that he would do a lot to restore "Freedom of religion" and states rights, and we all know what people really mean when they talk that way in America. They mean rolling back gay rights and restoring the freedom to discriminate (Which a lot of red states already have in the ability to refuse employment and housing to people on the basis of sexuality).

In short, he doesn't have to do anything directly related to gays. All he has to do is allow states to do so. The same way Obama instructed the DOJ not to pursue marijuana charges in recreational/medical states, Trump can instruct his DOJ not to pursue any cases against those who may violate federal statutes or case-law when it comes to certain issues.
Nell Sembleville - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 13:20:13 EST ID:Yhz4KtAR No.45640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Being president is in large part about keeping good pr going. Especially since you have to run again to stay there. All things considered what you're talking about, what ops talking about? These are legally unlikely scenarios. Hypothetical that could have people affected negatively? It sound like borderline fear mongering. I would say not to jump to a worst case scenario type idea right away based on assumptions here.
Rebecca Clayshit - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 23:09:24 EST ID:jMsjNZxD No.45641 Ignore Report Quick Reply
He is gay/bisexual. any Republicans are gay. Larry whats his name, whatever the case, he will appoint any person that does not reflect social values that this country is supposed to represent. He speaks of states rights, whuch means more Bshit from the right. States rights, how about the peoples rights. This country is now fucked, it is as abnormal on the politically right as any of the most fucked up regimes in the world. Few countries have as bad leadrship as trump and his crooked corrupt spiritually immoral people he seeks to surround him.

<<Last Pages Next>>
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.