420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Shoplifting lol by Rebecca Bunlock - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:39:41 EST ID:Mo0Jkj74 No.45261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1459885181585.jpg -(26280B / 25.66KB, 300x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26280
Hey guys so I'm just wondering about little thing,
got busted for shoplifting earlier and was banned for life from all Whole Foods in the country. They said if I even stepped foot into another store I'd get arrested.
Is this real? They took a picture of me and my ID but how would they know if I went into a different store?
Their cheese is just so tasty and expensive.
>>
James Docklebane - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 16:03:53 EST ID:o7mCmSSp No.45262 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45261

lol @ you stealing cheese
being arrested for shoplifting is not fun.
I doubt they use face scanning technology on all entranceways . If you get caught again they will most definitely have you arrested. stop stealing goddam cheese you mouse motherfuckrer (at least grab some poppy seeds)

also, whole foods is loaded. they definitely have stellar loss prevention.
>>
Nigger Pockridge - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:58:19 EST ID:Kd+sUt8p No.45263 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45261
You've been ordered to leave and prohibited future entry to private property. If you disobey this order you'd be committing defiant trespass and you can be arrested for it. But I highly doubt another store would do anything if you shopped there. Just don't get caught stealing again.
>>
Betsy Bardstock - Tue, 05 Apr 2016 22:23:49 EST ID:J/GSFlzN No.45264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Your picture has no doubt been circulated to other Whole Foods in the area, so you'll want to steer clear for a while. I wouldn't worry too much beyond that unless you're planning to steal more cheese. What kind of cheese btw?
>>
Jack Drallerforth - Thu, 07 Apr 2016 00:27:44 EST ID:UStIO2Et No.45265 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've heard of people getting caught for this years after the incident. They aren't using facial recognition technology or anything like that, security just moves around between stores and they remember faces quite well.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Sat, 16 Apr 2016 12:45:02 EST ID:3W8YAKSI No.45273 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This hits close to home for me, because I've stolen hella cheese from whole-foods over the years. Sorry I can't provide any actual advice. I had an ex caught shoplifting years ago at ... err I forget

it was one of the main department stores (Macy's, Jc Penny or some shit)
And she got a fine but nothing else. I was actually shocked being how efficient it seemed compared to actual litigation. Whole Foods could fuck you with a rake for all I know.

>>45264
Seconding r on the cheese it was
ITT Honor Amongs Cheese-thieves
>>
Jarvis Nishwud - Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:30:19 EST ID:Dx6VIN8L No.45297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got caught stealing cough syrup from a CVS 6 years ago.
They gave me the same shtick. I didn't go into THAT CVS for a year, a few years later I was buying stuff from the store using my credit card and shit; honestly the only way you'll get arrested is if that same security guy sees you again, or if you get caught stealing again and they search their records.
They have no way of knowing who you are otherwise.
Still, stay away from that specific whole foods for a few years.
>>
Phineas Blocklekut - Fri, 13 May 2016 05:32:29 EST ID:AnWZNaPF No.45312 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Avoid shoplifting period. Especially at big name stores. Places like Whole Foods and Walmart are serious about that shit. Enough to chase you and often have people actually watching. Places that sell guns like Walmart or Academy are really on top of their game too.

The only places where you can steal is mom and pop type places. And fuck you if you do that.

The good news is that in Italy, it was recently ruled that stealing food under 5 euros is not a crime and apparently the rest of the EU is following suit. Should reach the US in 20 years.
>>
Cedric Fuckinglock - Wed, 18 May 2016 17:19:09 EST ID:a/qH4zj+ No.45328 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1463606349467.jpg -(21963B / 21.45KB, 200x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45312
>Walmart

That's weird. I once was using a self-checkout, and had been doing this for maybe a month. I was poor and my gf was in jail, so I did what I could to save any money.

I would buy or scan most of my items, but then skip a few and just put them in my basket.. Or I'd have a thing of soda in the bottom and forget about it and walk out.

Eventually, I was buying some stuff, and of course stealing some stuff by not scanning it. I should have realized when some dumb bitch behind me was wearing blue and when I checked out she sprinted away. I should have said "OOPS, I forgot these ones LOL". So I was walking out and that same dumb bitch and some old bitch literally like got in front of my cart and tried to stop me from pushing it.

I could have easily overpowered them and then just ran, but I just said fuck it and went back with them.

They didn't do anything because they said the dollar amount I stole was too little or not important enough to write up, which is strange, because not only had I been doing that "trick" for a month or so, but because I had take maybe like 20 dollars worth of things, granted they were small things, just overpriced, like speciality items.

They let me go and didn't even say I couldn't shop there.

Another time I got busted for stealing a fucking 5 dollar bag of Fruit Slices Candy and a Soda, and they called the cops and everything. They said they were doing me a favor only giving me a ticket that said "Retail Theft <$15 " it cost me like 150 or so bucks, maybe more.

Fuck pigs.

I don't steal anymore, but sometimes I'm browsing around not knowing what to get, and I can see some stupid rent a cop faggots trying to act inconspicuous. One really fat fuck who knew I used to steal from his store (but never got caught) always comes up to me and trys to be buddy-buddy, and I just tell him to fuck off in kind words.
>>
Barnaby Nendlebick - Fri, 20 May 2016 18:47:33 EST ID:Anc+ndqI No.45332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45328
Claiming poverty as an excuse to steal is pretty dumb when you're not stealing legit food, but "specialty items" and corn syrup.
>Fuck pigs.
You're a pig. Now you pay for you own candy and soda like a civilized neckbeard?
>>
Phoebe Bashhall - Tue, 24 May 2016 03:15:17 EST ID:m02Hi6uQ No.45339 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45328
they knew what you were doing the entire time and they wait till you have a good amount of $ stolen to prosecute you
>>
Ebenezer Sandleridge - Wed, 25 May 2016 02:50:24 EST ID:Q+eYDGG0 No.45340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45312
In the US over a thousand dollars is bad ned news kitty for shoplifting. I always knew a few queens, crackheads, etc that shoplifted. Mostly items to return for
cash, but then one time a year cash refunds. With store credit other than that.
>>
Ebenezer Sandleridge - Wed, 25 May 2016 02:53:16 EST ID:Q+eYDGG0 No.45341 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45328
Self-checkout, not an advocate of stealing. Easiest bust scenerio there is.
>>
George Saffingshaw - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:05:23 EST ID:DIgD3Yye No.45694 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is it an option for you to get food stamps? I would also look into food pantries.

Because it is a private business they get to make decisions like that. I would definitely find somewhere else to shop.
>>
Barnaby Secklewater - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:20:00 EST ID:AXoTj1zI No.45697 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45328
Wallmart, the other day a cop was walking straight towards the back, obviously a shoplifter back there. I could tell he wasn't happy, not angry but the 'routine.'
>>
Cyril Pittlock - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:21:50 EST ID:MN+CyGFU No.45721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
just have other people buy cheese for you.
>>
David Fellyfoot - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 03:18:26 EST ID:JWVt32cX No.45783 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45332

fuck 12
>>
Edward Blatherstone - Thu, 23 Mar 2017 09:05:26 EST ID:2L7eJHZH No.45790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
security people can actually arrest you? love to see some rentacop try to detain me. ID SOONER SPIT ON THE GRAVE OF MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER THAN LET SOME COURIER WALK THE WASTES PUNK TALK TO ME LIKE THAT

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.