420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Full custody battle question by CannabisPrime - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:10:43 EST ID:oevBmkbA No.45695 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484251843484.png -(421413B / 411.54KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 421413
Hey guys - So, few questions

Firstly, my wife is a drug addict(benzos) and is physically and emotionally abusive. Recently, she has been physically and emotionally abusive. Subject is a bruise she gave me from biting me because I wouldn't let her in the bathroom 'cause I was taking a shit. Anyway, here's my problems and questions:

Her mother is probably going to buy her a lawyer. That's fine, but - I am probably starting my new job next week, which means I'll have money for everything. Rent, etc. Won't need her for shit. Furthermore, when I get a Mental Inquest Warrant and Emergency Protection Order out on her, what are the chances of a judge granting it? I'll be filing for full custody as well. But how do I really get her gone for good? What steps do I need to take? She is causing my son to have irreversible anxiety and I can't do it anymore. Thanks in advance guys!
>>
Barnaby Secklewater - Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:56:14 EST ID:AXoTj1zI No.45696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't know much but restraining orders are generally easy if one can show that one has a realistic concern for their or others welfare, well being, safety.

Seek a simple restraining order. The biting alone is troubling, a judge would generally
consider a picture favorable moreso than just a 'she bit me at some point in time.'
Taken that in consideration with statements of past/present behaviors.

She need not be present when filling this. She 'could' contest this, I believe upon 7 days notice? Or withing the time a restraining order is granted.

If you express concern about yours and your sons welfare and why, then should be no reason why it would not be granted. Do document this stuff. Do not get into mutual confrontations, arguments.

If she is fully like visibly, physically, verbally out of control you can call the police. No doubt her attitude will be as erratic. As well if the marks are still visible, the (police) would likely not act on that but just as well take that into consideration on your statements and her present behavior.
>>
Sidney Shittingshit - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 01:42:00 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45816 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Please try to resolve this amicably, i.e. out of court.
better for everyone that way.
>>
Phineas Huggleworth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:53:31 EST ID:5sPPNv6g No.45817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45816
This. Even if she's struggling with addiction, she's still your kid's(') mother and they deserve to have her in their lives. I mean, assuming she's not a threat to them, etc.

Benzo addiction is hard af. What's worse, breakups make things really bad. Good luck to you and your children OP.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.