420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
potential wax manufacturing felony charge by Phoebe Shakeson - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:22:09 EST ID:qj2brHNd No.45705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1485040929627.gif -(2081522B / 1.99MB, 2550x2550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2081522
So a few months ago my buddys house was raided for suspicion of 'cp' (there was none of that shit) because the fucker was using onions w/o vpn i think. Anyways its this guys 8th offense and my first offense. They raided the house and found me laying in the spare bed next to a wax vape and so i was inititally charged with paraphenelia and had to spend some time in jail. I was living there temporarily because me and my neighbor and roommate were dabbin all summer/self medicating. The guy admitted to the police that everything in the house was his but i didnt know that at the time and because i have good morals i straight up admitted that some fo the wax was mine. There was around 14+ grams of shatter in the house and like half of it was mine truly so i admitted to the police that it was mine but nothing else. My dabs were stored in those little rubber containers that you can get at your local headshop and i had like 5 of them full of wax. Keep in mind this is my first offense and i was scared shitless with a rifle in my face with a bunch of police in the house so thats partly why i straight up admitted some of it was my personal use.

Anyways a couple months later they send me a big ol envelope in the mail and they are trying to charge us with manufacturing of dabs which is fucking ridiculous. They think we were both participating in a grow op when we were not, and there is no evidence of a grow except for like those metal things that keep tomato plants up, a bag of miracle grow, and a single LED light. That doesnt prove anything. LED lights are used to fucking light up dark areas and thats not illegal. They want to charge us with manufacturing which is a felony in my state.

Im hoping for just a simple and serious misdemeanor for possession of a schedule 1 narcotic. Ive tried contacting my lawyer multiple times but he never gets back to me.

Anyways i think the cops are just trying to fuck us up as much as they can so they are making too many assumptions and just throwing them at us.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice? Im pretty sure ill be fine with the possession of both wax and paraphenelia. My court date is in 2 months. Give me some input guys if you dont mind. This is my first time ever being arrested and i dont know what to do really.

Also there was a legal mushroom spore syringe which contains no psilocybe, what do i say about that?
>>
Henry Blatherridge - Sat, 21 Jan 2017 21:46:02 EST ID:tyqJISl8 No.45706 Ignore Report Quick Reply
> Ive tried contacting my lawyer multiple times but he never gets back to me.

get another lawyer
>>
David Fellyfoot - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 03:30:50 EST ID:JWVt32cX No.45784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>Anyways i think the cops

That's exactly how they do. they want to throw as much on you as possible if they're raiding you at gun point. it sounds like you just being there and admitting that any amount of it was yours put you in a fucked situation. thats enough wax to be considered distribution in a most states, especially if some was in separate container. call a better damn lawyer and hope you beat the case without having to catch a distribution charge (it's a felony in every state, so in manufacturing, it's federal in many cases depending on the amounts too).

if you're gonna sleep in spots like that you gotta be ready to hold it together with a gun in your face. that's the reality of America. dude has 8 charges. once you catch your first 2 charges, the law has it out for you for life.
>>
Polly Dandlebug - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:37:52 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Anyways i think the cops are just trying to fuck us up as much as they can so they are making too many assumptions and just throwing them at us.

This is pretty much what they're doing to me.
If they had any evidence they would have raided me or arrested me.
They do this shit when they have absolutely no case or a weak case.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.