420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Absolutely Nothing Wrong With Me by Doris Cabberway - Sat, 11 Feb 2017 04:38:35 EST ID:ppLLK7oU No.45722 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486805915820.jpg -(145468B / 142.06KB, 339x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 145468
There is absolutely nothing wrong with me, at this point in my life. I have two felonies one traffic code related and one misdemeanor DUI all these charges were in two years. There was something wrong then I am not going to lie about that. I have a High School diploma, I test well PSAT,SAT, Community College placement exam, my grades all of it.

I work a minimum wage job for minimum wage.
I go to school to get an education so I can earn more than minimum wage.
I haven't been arrested for three and a half years.

Theres nothing wrong with me.
>>
Caroline Hudgesadge - Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:52:59 EST ID:LG7TQpFl No.45723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
K
>>
Shitting Naffingstock - Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:57:28 EST ID:Ulzvj3jF No.45724 Ignore Report Quick Reply
keep up with your probation/parole. don't fail a drug test, miss community service, or otherwise violate the terms. keep working at your job until you find something better, most felons i know get into selling cars at dealerships. stay away from bad influences and build the life you want

good luck man and take heat, you know how bad things can get if you fuck up. so don't even try to get involved in bad shit. especially while you are on parole/probation.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.