420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Don't know if this goes here but... by Nathaniel Pisslemadge - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 17:32:48 EST ID:BZ1vUXXT No.45775 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488925968179.jpg -(62189B / 60.73KB, 587x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 62189
Girlfriend's in jail. Gonna write her a letter. However the rules say you can't send mail with a postage stamp.

...how the fuck do I get around that? Do they mean no postage stamps in the envelope? I have no idea how to send mail without postage.

http://www.shouselaw.com/century-jail.html#4

Please assist. I need to mail this female to tell her she needs to stay on her damned meds and stop making asinine decisions.

Pic unrelated: is a cool snake.
>>
William Tillingfield - Wed, 08 Mar 2017 02:53:14 EST ID:JZTg2czX No.45776 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Do they mean no postage stamps in the envelope?

Yes. Have you received mail with a stamp? USPS knows it's been used. Just send a letter addressed to her government name and inmate number at the jail.
>>
Archie Billingforth - Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:42:01 EST ID:LaGGd+2y No.45779 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think it's because you can hide drugs in the adhesive. Can you take a letter to the post office in person and pay them cash to rubber-stamp it with the postage paid?
>>
David Fellyfoot - Sat, 11 Mar 2017 02:46:48 EST ID:JWVt32cX No.45780 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45775

a letter to a gf on lock should be supportive not a fucking lecture about getting your life together. nobody wants to hear that preachy bullshit when theyre facing that. id rip those letters the fuck up lol.

anyways just write the addresss of the correctional facility, her name, and inmate number.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.