420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DUI warrant without any evidence? by Samuel McFagsworth - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 05:01:52 EST ID:184DMAot No.45785 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489309312525.jpg -(48990B / 47.84KB, 473x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 48990
Recently I had to visit a fuckawful local hospital trying to get help detoxing from alcohol. I made it maybe a mile but couldn't quite get the rest of the way due to the symptoms so I had to call an ambulance.
One came soon enough but a cop came at the same time for whatever reason.
Both asked me questions such as when I last drank and I said like 12+ hours ago and if I was drunk then. I said something along the lines of 'if I were drunk I wouldn't be having this withdrawal.'
The cop wanted to search my bag and I let him because fuck knows why I was suffering hardcore. I had nothing illegal in there though I did have two unopened beers, one from a 6 pack which he surely saw. The only other sorts of drugs in the bag were OTC or prescriptions in my name, none narcotic. The car had absolutely nothing incriminating inside but it was not searched and even in that state I wouldn't allow that much.
I had also not recently used weed or received narcotics legally. (I may be an alcoholic but at least I know not to fuck with pills I'm not prescribed.)
I think the cop and EMT talked a minute but I'm not sure because I was delirious at that point. Anyway the cop fucked off and the EMT asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital. Don't know why he'd go full retard there because I've never been asked that after calling 911. Surely he didn't think I was just having another panic attack with all the shakes and sweats.
Anyway I went to the local hospital, worst in the state BTW and proceeded to be treated like a complete waste of bed space. I'm in there a lot for other health problems but this time they didn't even bother with blood tests or anything else and I didn't lay eyes on a doctor the whole time. HOWEVER knowing my tolerance and poor metabolism due to early liver disease I highly doubt I was below the legal limit even after all that time just due to how much I drank so quickly.
I know I'm being paranoid but I just need someone to tell me; can I be charged or convicted with DUI or a lesser charge even with no evidence against me? Even if just brought into court for it and found NG I think my family would lose their last shreds of respect for me.
If relevant, this happened in Kentucky. pic unrelated
>>
Samuel McFagsworth - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 05:07:52 EST ID:184DMAot No.45786 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Now I'm a bit disappointed this site doesn't show original filenames.
I was particularly proud of 'zyklon b doesn't meet my daily potassium needs'
sage
>>
Hedda Gankinwell - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:26:32 EST ID:hvL75bKw No.45787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45785
If they did not test blood, whatever no reason to worry. Though, one can be pretty drunk and fall to withdrawals if alcohol content drops while heavily drinking.

Do try to quit drinking. Really, you would not miss out on much by not drinking.
>>
Sidney Shittingshit - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 01:36:48 EST ID:DMsa3Mjv No.45815 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the call probably went into 911 as alcohol-intox, so whatever you said to the 911 dispatcher is why the cop came, police are regularly assigned to respond to 911 calls. if you weren't arrested, you're probably not being charged with a crime. you'll know in a year.
>In Kentucky there is a one year statute of limitations on bringing a misdemeanor charge.
>>
Phineas Huggleworth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:55:03 EST ID:5sPPNv6g No.45818 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45785
OP, wouldn't an open container count as evidence against you?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.