420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Haha LAPD Fuck You by Polly Dandlebug - Sun, 26 Mar 2017 23:34:39 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490585679975.gif -(2095043B / 2.00MB, 390x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2095043
If you had a case you would have already arrested me.
Haha fuck you, I have nothing to hide.
I'm doing nothing wrong.
>>
Sidney Hannerten - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:13:22 EST ID:zL18aD8q No.45801 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So whats the story here, Polly?
>>
Angus Choddleson - Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:29:38 EST ID:dYJGBG1Z No.45802 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45801
LAPD are some bitch as niggas, I gather.
>>
Frederick Funnerham - Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:30:40 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45802
>>45799
>So whats the story here, Polly?
LAPD has some bullshit thing called a reasonable indication which is used in place of probable cause for an investigation. They act on a reasonable indication when they don't have probable cause. If they had probable cause they would just fucking arrest me or haul me in for questioning. Or get a warrant.

I'm telling LAPD to suck my dick because they think they have a reasonable indication and they don't. The LA Sheriffs can also toss my salad and eat my dingle berries.

Source:
http://www.laweekly.com/news/forget-the-nsa-the-lapd-spies-on-millions-of-innocent-folks-4473467
http://www.dailynews.com/government-and-politics/20140305/los-angeles-panel-to-gauge-concern-over-lapd-surveillance-programs
https://stoplapdspying.org/policing-strategies-and-tactics/
https://lasentinel.net/new-lapd-order-still-criminalizes-innocents.html

>LAPD are some bitch as niggas, I gather.
LAPD are some of the most bitch ass niggas.
>>
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:17:12 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45805 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45804
It's really a couple of politicians that are pushing their minions to fuck with me.
If they fuck with me they better come with a fucking real case because I know what kind of weak argument their going to use against me. And it's not going to work these assholes could at least arrest me for something I actually did not something they think is illegal.
>>
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:26:22 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45806 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491269182322.jpg -(106228B / 103.74KB, 582x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Also fuck my cousin Josh.
Fucking muslim asshole.
I'm a fucking murder him.
Arrest me for that faggots.
Oh wait you can't.
Fuck you, I'm a cut his fucking throat.
Psychopathic motherfucker on a mission.
Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to be a gangster.
Even the LAPD.
>>
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:37:19 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491269839322.jpg -(33428B / 32.64KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45806
Let me add. The reason why you can't arrest me is that even though you know I just threatened my cousin. You can't prove it was me so fuck you. And trust me I want to kill him, I really want to kill my cousin Josh and his fucked up little mother. Guess what I'm psychotic enough to do it. But you can't do shit and I'm not afraid of a little time.

I'm psychotic enough to fuck your shit up.
If this little nigglet can fuck shit up with an AK.
What do you think my criminally insane 150IQ clairvoyant ass will do.
I'll fuck shit up at the drop of hat and get others to follow me.
>>
Charles Dimmlewater - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 23:53:09 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45808 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1491277989322.jpg -(131078B / 128.01KB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45799
Wait you don't even know if I've made that guy up or not.
Hahah.
>>
Emma Goodville - Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:55:49 EST ID:bISBBR/h No.45811 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45799
Fuck Diane Feinstein.
Senile Old Bitch.
>>
Augustus Pobberkit - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 00:08:19 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
>In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
>Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
>>
Augustus Pobberkit - Sun, 23 Apr 2017 04:39:51 EST ID:FDKPbW3v No.45832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Stasi's College of Law (Juristische Hochschule der Staatssicherheit, or JHS), and applied to political opponents in an effort to undermine their self-confidence and self-esteem. Operations were designed to intimidate and destabilise them by subjecting them to repeated disappointment, and to socially alienate them by interfering with and disrupting their relationships with others as in social undermining. The aim was to induce personal crises in victims, leaving them too unnerved and psychologically distressed to have the time and energy for anti-government activism.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.