420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Legal Thorns While Disabled by Shitting Chammlehat - Sat, 17 Jun 2017 19:46:09 EST ID:7SDHLtOE No.45872 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1497743169244.jpg -(35022B / 34.20KB, 564x757) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 35022
I'm 21 years old and physically disabled in my lower-ligaments enough where I use a walker as an aid. Without getting into the weeds of it, my family acts as my landlords. I receive SSI, Medicaid and pay rent, have a lease etc. My mother will routinely invite me to stay on their property which is an exotic duplex as a tenant -- later get tired of me and bully me into finding a new apartment nearby. Rinse lather repeat. My mother will use any favor or assistance, be it food, function as transit to thumb over me. In my current area, there aren't many resources at my disposal. My condition seems to be getting worse, as she becomes more belligerent and neglectful with time.

It's about that transition time again, and I want out of this loop. I haven't been dubbed incompetent legally and have touched base with shelters and transitional housing organizations.

I have a means to the Greyhound but if my family tries to bar my efforts how exposed am I? I'm worried about being in some way institutionalized at the hands of my family or during my travels. If my mom tries to make a legal case to be my guardian do I have to stay put? If she calls the police? What about once and if I set foot off the Greyhound technically homeless?
>>
Hamilton Bongerfield - Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:15:35 EST ID:JRU/esLs No.45885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45872
You're mentally fit, adult, and mobile. No one can stop you. Leave the abusive cunt. She's just bleeding you for benefits anyway.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.