420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I think I'm fucked by Oliver Coddlespear - Thu, 22 Jun 2017 00:49:48 EST ID:ltqBlI+w No.45874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1498106988075.jpg -(170422B / 166.43KB, 1300x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 170422
Alright, I live in BC, and I work as a security guard, subcontracted out to a mall. Today, a clerk who directly works for the mall was really getting on my case about throwing loiters (RE:Natives) out.

Near the end of my shift a native man walks into the mall and wants to use the bathrooms. Only the supermarket is still open at this time, so I inform him there isn't a public bathroom right now. He understands and sits down at a chair. Not long after another man walks in and they start talking. This clerk is watching them like a fucking hawk and when the second man hands the first man some change, she immediately signals me to throw them out.

Turns out the second man is a fucking band counsel member and isn't happy. I tell him it's mall policy that loiters are thrown out. He says he's going to discuss this with the rest of the native counsels. The clerk then confronts him, and seems to have massively escalated the situation.

Question, am I completely fucked from a civil court standpoint? (Remember, This happened in British Columbia)
>>
Jenny Mittingdat - Fri, 23 Jun 2017 03:46:24 EST ID:p31SoZMh No.45875 Ignore Report Quick Reply
lol you didn't do shit, you just told them to leave and you didn't touch them or anything

also you're a security guard bro you can easily find another security job
>>
Thomas Worrylat - Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:18:39 EST ID:z+1wawFB No.45876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm sure you're personally fine. Worst case scenario you receive some training about what is and isn't loitering.
>>
Nicholas Segglewuck - Mon, 21 Aug 2017 16:39:21 EST ID:OjrAV/Gx No.45900 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45874
You just did your job
if anything
>it was the clerk

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.