420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
carrying prescription questions by Reuben Goodspear - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:40:25 EST ID:BxEchvf3 No.45920 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1505263225395.jpg -(17754B / 17.34KB, 300x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 17754
I am in Missouri. My friend and I are both prescribed the same drug with the same dosage. (Alzprazolam, 0.5 mg.) Ssometimes I'll front him some of my rx until he gets his filled. He then gives me an equal amount back when he gets his. The problem? Although it's the same drug, mine are round and peach and his are pink and oval. Although I've had prescription drugs where the imprints aren't written on the bottle, that's not the case with Walmart's pharmacy. If I got pulled over and searched and had the same drug of the same dosage as I take in my prescription bottle, but made by the same manufacturer, would I get in trouble? What if the label didn't say what the pills are supposed to look like?
I also have a habit of leaving the majority of my prescriptions in an extra bottle at home, and carrying with me only what I need that day, to make sure I don't lose the while script if my purse gets stolen or something. I also have a prescription for Adderall IR with which I do the same. Would I get in trouble for having a bottle that's old, or a recently filled prescription where the majority of pills are missing? The labels for the Adderall say they expire after 30 days of being filled. Would storing pills in an expired container mean that I no longer have a lawful use for them? Is putting them in a smaller container (like one of those weekly ones) illegal? Thank you.
>>
Priscilla Crinkintudge - Tue, 12 Sep 2017 21:21:11 EST ID:mTEKt3Rd No.45921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45920
Yeah all of that is illegal. In my state at least having pills in a pill organizer in your own home is illegal (whether anyone would be prosecuted is a different story.

Same thing will all that you said. Everything you describe above is illegal. However, whether anyone would prosecute you, who knows.

Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.