420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Religious use of Psychotropic Mushrooms by Jarvis Crizzlewell - Sat, 30 Sep 2017 05:05:29 EST ID:zaca+Qtt No.45927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1506762329729.jpg -(46778B / 45.68KB, 294x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 46778
I was wondering if anyone was familiar with whether or not you can use freedom of religion as a legal case for possession of psychotropic mushrooms. I live in California by the way. I unfortunately don't have any, nor am I involved in any legal matter with them, I was just curious about it. Considering all the bullshit people are getting away with doing these days and just crying "religious freedom" to get their way, I would hope that I could call upon the millennia-old commonly known concept of religious use of substances as a legitimate use of this concept.

Anyone know of this coming up, being tried before? What juries have decided?
>>
Graham Nommermutch - Sat, 30 Sep 2017 10:35:24 EST ID:1xEwN5jy No.45928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yeah that's just Employment Division V. Smith, one of the most seminal cases in 1st amendment law. Even if it wasn't a criminal statute (which pretty much automatically makes the 1st amendment inapplicable) you're trying to defend against, it's not going to work.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.