420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Burglary by Dextrolord - Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:54:15 EST ID:t/5niU+5 No.45946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508284455032.png -(485934B / 474.54KB, 637x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 485934
So here's how it is...

I got caught breaking into some cars and in my state, NV, that is a burglary and a felony. So the official charges break down to 4 burglary felonies, 2 damage to property misdemeanors, and one unlawful possession of a debit card gross misdemeanor.

Now I can't in any way afford a high powered attorney and my public defender isn't too enthusiastic about fighting my case.

The current offer is plea no contest to one felony and the gross misdemeanor and the DA won't oppose diversion court and Ill pay restitution and do probation but have a felony on my record.

The original plea offer was plea no contest to one felony and pay restitution and do probation with no mention of diversion court.

One lawyer I spoke to said I have a good case to just argue for diversion court after taking the original plea offer and that sounds good to me cuz I want to keep my record clean in the long run but my appointed attorney said once a new deal is on the table the old one is now unavailable.

Does anyone know anything about this? What do you guys think I should do?
>>
Sidney Gallyshit - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 03:30:58 EST ID:C6JXKq0Q No.45950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45946
>once a new deal is on the table the old one is now unavailable.

Yea, basically that is what it is after an agreement. Keep meeting with the DA,
just might happen to avoid a felony conviction on your record.

See what kind of better agreement you could possibly get. A weight the pros and cons.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.