Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Skipped out on Drug Court. by Nicholas Blackspear - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:27:20 EST ID:7JgUl4Rz No.46092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518622040893.jpg -(421422B / 411.54KB, 700x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 421422
Hiya I was on a drug court program and I got a fail on the east coast. I got the charge for possession of drug paraphernalia (a rolled cigarette). Yet some how I got tested positive for opiates. Going back to jail would've quite literally ended my life, so I made the decision to just jump state. I've been on the West Coast for a few years now and made a bail bondsman friend. They want me to start working there as a secretary.
Yet I know to become an eventual bailbondsman you can't have any open warrants any where.
Does any one in LAW have any idea around this? Is there any way to get in contact with courts and get this switched to where I'm living now?
Now that I have the medications I need, I'm not afraid to go back to jail and would happily serve my time out. However, I CANNOT do it back in my home state. They refuse to give me my medication.
I would like to iron this out, being a bailbond agent seems like it could be a good career for me. Yet will I just have to give this up because I'm not willing to have my health fucked up for 8-12 months in my home state?
Frederick Drepperchatch - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:02:44 EST ID:WAaRzfgI No.46093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
If one state asks and another accepts, it's not uncommon for things like probation and house arrest to be transferred between states. What you should do is consult with an attorney from your old state who can at least advise you about the likely outcomes if you turn yourself in. Jail is not a certainty.
Simon Lightstone - Wed, 14 Feb 2018 16:20:03 EST ID:TjWI7Gnh No.46094 Ignore Report Quick Reply
could you call the relevant courthouse of where you used to live and ask them?
Fanny Hubberserk - Thu, 15 Feb 2018 07:04:12 EST ID:VDw2Ex8H No.46095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You need to contact the court and find out what they want you to do.

If they want you back, you're going back regardless. So you'll know the score and maybe you can work something out.

Btw, if you were in my state, where defendants have to make a conditional plea they can withdraw after completing drug court, you'd have felony escape warrants on you now, and if that's the case, you're going to want to resolve that on your terms, instead of the terms of us marshalls.
Charles Nubberbanks - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 22:59:12 EST ID:lxVhxi5t No.46111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Whatever the case drug courts are an easy out, one can be sentenced to the original maximum penalty if they fail to follow through drug court requirements.

It would be a cooud idea to take care of the warrant, and see if they would accept a second chance offering to drug court diversion.
Phyllis Sapperspear - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 23:16:19 EST ID:fhGD5SL9 No.46133 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Advertise With Us
Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.