Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
hiring a lawyer by Jack Gellytatch - Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:38:27 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46129 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1519360707864.jpg -(16600B / 16.21KB, 355x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 16600
guys how do i go about hiring a lawyer? what if the lawyer for a specific crime doesnt exist in my town do i just get one in a town an hour away?

how do i know which ones are good and which ones shit and how much i should be paying and shit. do you haggle down lawyers like you do cars at dealerships? is it possible to go with a cheap one?

what happens if i get a free court appointed lawyer because "i cant afford it" and then later down the line start shitting myself and deciding to dip into my savings for a lawyer?

do i just call around and for rates? ive tried before and i never got a call back from a lawyer i just got a secretary who asked for information and wrote down my number and then nothing ever happened after

would it be possible to get a good quality lawyer for like 500-1500? can you predict the cost of a lawyer or does it depend on how many court dates you get? can you get a lawyer and pay it off in like 6 months or something or does it all have to be done upfront? also i live in a small town and none of the lawyers have reviews or rating or anything
>>
Samuel Winkinlock - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 17:05:12 EST ID:lH1MTUtD No.46131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46129
Well depends on as many qyestions. court appointed attonrenys can be just on the same side as,, practicing on their future Prosecuting law endeveaurers. Just as paid criminal defence attorneys could be as bad.

Basically it depends. Check attorneys law practices. Civil rights, criminal defence attorneys can be a good choice, depending on a lot of things. Basic criminal defence attorneys. Google names of attorneys near you, in a small town, soem amy be friends with prosecuting attorneys, but that does not mean they will side with the prosecution any more so. They would ask you basics and likely say they would accept the case and give you a figure. Don't really knnow, always defended myself as an adult. Made edeals with prosecutors, agreeing
to plead guilty in a manner that was basically fair for the most part.
>>
Eugene Giffingfid - Tue, 27 Feb 2018 00:30:48 EST ID:AeyeTq7w No.46144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46131

sorry for all the questions but is there a way to tell how good the lawyer is besides just a free consultation like does the bar hold statistics or something like that where you can base lawyers based on how well they have done in cases

how do i find out if a lawyer is really skilled in the crime im being arrested for like a lawyer that has the most experience dealing with that crime. is it better to hire old lawyers like ones that have been in practice for longer doing it or what?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.