420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Local court conspiracy by Samuel Sabblemetch - Sun, 04 Mar 2018 23:06:14 EST ID:ZMcYSML9 No.46150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520222774160.jpg -(170005B / 166.02KB, 603x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 170005
My friend has some legal issues, and he believes that theres a conspiracy in the local court system to fuck him over and give him max penalty. A few years back he fucked this big shot lawyer, one of the biggest in the state over hard and owes him thousands of dollars. Me and my friends have used this lawyer frequently and have gotten ridiculously good deals when we used him.

So now hes getting completely fucked around for some DUI, his lawyer (not the same one he fucked over) didn't show up to court and theyre threatening to give him max penalty over some bs .01 over the legal limit.

He thinks that theres a big conspiracy to fuck him over and keep him away from his kids because he fucked the first lawyer over really hard. He thinks that all the lawyers and judges are in bed with eachother and the lawyers basically act as a middle man between the judge and you.

How plausible is this?
Ernest Blannerbeck - Mon, 05 Mar 2018 21:44:38 EST ID:7+bAkpmb No.46151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Put down the pipe, man...
Barnaby Summledudge - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 05:00:21 EST ID:fg3lf22E No.46161 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It is plausible. I so I would not necessarily call it conspiracy per se. But stuff like this is really nothing really new. I would say if because the attorney did not show up and the reason for possible max penalty is simply because of that. If stated in court. He may consider firing the attorney if he is not being represent properly in the future.

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.