Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
DUI moving states by Edwin Senderchodge - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 17:49:38 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520376578850.png -(82181B / 80.25KB, 529x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 82181
guys what happens if i have a dui case here and i want to move to another state and im in a really big hurry? i dont care if i come back where i live so i don't care about a warrant or anything

if i go to sentencing and get charged and they make go to classes/meetings can i just skip out on them and if i have a residence in my new city can i have an attorney tell a judge that and have my classes transferred over?

if i just say fuck court and leave now and they put a warrant out for arrest and shit is there any way to get my license back without having to come back? like can a lawyer handle the case for me then the judge can charge me from there and i just get any probation, punishment, fines, classes and shit like that transferred over to my new state/county? I live in the middle of nowhere and i CANNOT live without a license there's no taxi or bus for fucking miles and there's no jobs or people for like 30 miles and i have no one to help out except parents who work full time.

my charges are:

1. dwai first offense, or dui i don't know
  2. driving while on drugs or some shit
  3. imprudent speed

also why the fuck do i have 2 duis in one? also when i went to my arraignment i told my judge id show up on a certain date to pay my fine am i required to? am i required to ever pay the fine if i just live far away anyway?
>>
Betsy Dobberdeck - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 06:58:03 EST ID:B5e4+VDs No.46157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How many threads were you planning to make about this?
>>
Graham Tootdock - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:24:39 EST ID:YnesMMOc No.46158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46153
Where ya going OP? Parents finally agree to drive you to the airport?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.