420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DUI moving states by Edwin Senderchodge - Tue, 06 Mar 2018 17:49:38 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520376578850.png -(82181B / 80.25KB, 529x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 82181
guys what happens if i have a dui case here and i want to move to another state and im in a really big hurry? i dont care if i come back where i live so i don't care about a warrant or anything

if i go to sentencing and get charged and they make go to classes/meetings can i just skip out on them and if i have a residence in my new city can i have an attorney tell a judge that and have my classes transferred over?

if i just say fuck court and leave now and they put a warrant out for arrest and shit is there any way to get my license back without having to come back? like can a lawyer handle the case for me then the judge can charge me from there and i just get any probation, punishment, fines, classes and shit like that transferred over to my new state/county? I live in the middle of nowhere and i CANNOT live without a license there's no taxi or bus for fucking miles and there's no jobs or people for like 30 miles and i have no one to help out except parents who work full time.

my charges are:

1. dwai first offense, or dui i don't know
  2. driving while on drugs or some shit
  3. imprudent speed

also why the fuck do i have 2 duis in one? also when i went to my arraignment i told my judge id show up on a certain date to pay my fine am i required to? am i required to ever pay the fine if i just live far away anyway?
Betsy Dobberdeck - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 06:58:03 EST ID:B5e4+VDs No.46157 Ignore Report Quick Reply
How many threads were you planning to make about this?
Graham Tootdock - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:24:39 EST ID:YnesMMOc No.46158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Where ya going OP? Parents finally agree to drive you to the airport?

Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.