Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
dark net drugs by Thomas Fottinghood - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:15:52 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46159 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1520450152688.jpg -(234430B / 228.94KB, 1080x1320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 234430
how risky is buying drugs off the dark net? if caught buying small personal amounts do they charge you with crazy ass shit like trafficking and mail fraud? what happens if you get caught but they just send a seizure notice and a letter to you, does that mean you can never buy off it again from that address? can you just open a po box if that happens and be safe again?
>>
Alice Dommerman - Wed, 07 Mar 2018 19:06:23 EST ID:7+bAkpmb No.46160 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46159
As long as you do your research, pick an established vendor who knows how to ship securely, and do all the opsec due diligence on your end that you can, your risk of seizure is very slim. Avoid international orders, especially from know. Source countries. A PO box doesn’t offer you any more protection than ordering to your home address would. Don’t use a fake name.

r/darknetmarketnoobs is a great place to start reading, if you haven’t already found it.
>>
Angus Druddlesire - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:21:13 EST ID:w68j5qed No.46162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
People have gotten letters and still ordered again
>>
William Chullyhall - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 07:00:36 EST ID:dhYw3iMJ No.46163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46159
It all depends on where you live.
My country's police have literally admitted that they're not interested in darknet orders and even moreso in personal orders from the darknet. They're much more focused and concerned on things like the international port in my city, which is a hub for cocaine and mdma.

Like anon said, order domestically. Aside from that just use PGP encryption for any information you exchange with potential vendors and you'll be fine :)
>>
Shitting Blablingdug - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 07:04:14 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46160
im not worried about a seizure i'm more worried about like being jailed, going to federal trial for federal prison, facing years of prison time, paying thousands for bail, paying for a lawyer, and all that shit

if that won't happen then yeah
>>
Molly Blullyham - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 12:53:20 EST ID:L0QnaihE No.46165 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46164
It probably won’t happen. There’s always risk, of course, but if you’re smart about things you can make that risk all but zero.
>>
Shitting Blablingdug - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:53:26 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46165
is it really federal prison for any amount though. i've been reading actual news articles about controlled deliveries one where a guy signed for 5 pounds and they gave him felony possession of a controlled substance not any federal trafficking mail fraud charges and shit like that and i saw other ones and they either had large large large amounts or they admitted to selling or something like that
>>
Caroline Hondlehall - Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:47:49 EST ID:0qWTpsqe No.46167 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46163

amsterdam?
>>
George Bripperchud - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 12:27:02 EST ID:OydldWAQ No.46168 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46166
Using the mail system and ordering from other states make it a federal issue, so if caught I’d imagine yes, you’d be looking at federal sentencing. But I’m not a lawyer and honestly don’t know much on the subject.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.