Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
What will happen? Going to jail probably? by Alice Punkinbotch - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:16:34 EST ID:F3DxvOTr No.46174 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521821794889.jpg -(210580B / 205.64KB, 1043x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 210580
Hi, I was awaiting a trail/sentencing for an OWI 3rd in WI, and I had a suspended license (apparently). I didn't know the license was suspended though, because I thought that they didn't do that until the sentencing and everything was complete.

I got a bailjumping and had been drinking again, was put in jail for 2 days, then got out on a signature bond. I have court again on Monday (for the bailjumping).

I have a lawyer for the OWI 3rd, and I assumed he was going to be "transferred" over to the bailjumping, but apparently not. I don't really know anything about legal issues or anything, and I struggle with depression and anxiety, so I have a hard time reaching out and such, even to my detriment. They only put me as bailjumping, not an OWI 4th (unless they tack that on after too)

When I go on Monday, can I plead not guilty to the bailjumping, or are they just going to put me back in jail? Is this a whole new case or how does it all work?

Sorry if there's not much info, or I didn't explain things well. As said, it's hard for me to do all this, and I'm in a really bad place. I know none of these are excuses or anything.

I should have probably talked to my lawyer and had him be there, but if it's just the first appearance for this, I thought I didn't need him or that he would already be notified of it.

In a way, I would kind of like to just go to jail and get the stuff behind me. I know I was going to jail for the OWI 3rd (for the 2nd I had community service, so I guess I kept fucking up, thinking I was invincible or something). The lawyer already said that. Now I have to do all this pre-trial programming and pay money out the ass, so I kind of just want it all done.

Maybe I was just sabotaging myself subliminally.
>>
Alice Punkinbotch - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:27:20 EST ID:F3DxvOTr No.46175 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46174

Also on Monday, it says "Initial Appearance" for the Bailjumping, so that's also why I thought I just had to show up and plead not guilty...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.