Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I fucked up halp pls by Hugh Bipperwetch - Fri, 27 Apr 2018 05:46:21 EST ID:aQWChG/b No.46189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524822381952.png -(780528B / 762.23KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 780528
>February I had a hooker over we did drugs and fucked
>She robbed my bank card and took out over $1000
>I pressed charges but left out the drugs and hooker part
>Two months pass, cops keep calling me every week but I'm too scared to answer the phone. Last time I answered about two weeks ago they said they were viewing some camera footage of hooker using my card.
>I get high a week ago and message hooker basically saying let's call it a truce, can we bang because I'm too high
>Cops continue trying to reach me but whenever I call back the investigating officer is out of the office or had to take a more high priority case
How fucked am I legally? I'm leaving the country for two weeks in a few days then I'm moving out of where I live to another city for a month then I have a permanent flight booked out of my home country permanently. What should I do now? Lawyer up? Seems too late for that now. Should I change my phone number? IDK what to do guys. The bank gave me my money back but I'm sketching out hard because I know the police are gonna find the hooker arrest them if they haven't already and the hooker is gonna try and nuke me as well. I've been too scared to leave my house lately everytime I hear a siren I think fuck this is it they've come to throw me in jail.
>>
Basil Nammledale - Fri, 27 Apr 2018 16:25:41 EST ID:cEwuNxwz No.46190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What are they going to charge you with?

Stop being paranoid.
>>
Thomas Smallspear - Sun, 29 Apr 2018 14:45:58 EST ID:OOnCcktK No.46191 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46189
fuck that.
even if you hired her as a hooker and did drugs you still agreed to some kind of payment and she then robbed you aka committed fraud.

the cops might search your place if you fess up or are obviously involved with drugs but need precedent. the only other option is literally listening to a thieving hookers opinion for them on this incredibly minor case. they aren't going to give a fuck and are probably hoping you can identify her for some other petty shit which is the only reason you keep getting called.
If you want this to be over; clean your place, stop communicating online or with phone to buy drugs (just buy a lot to hold on to or organize a reliable meeting time) and never DUI.
>>
Frederick Hackledale - Mon, 14 May 2018 21:33:29 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
you reported someone while breaking the law lol fucking pussy bitch. i burglarized a house from a dealer and he called the cops and reported me. you guys are the biggest pussies alive and i hope you end up in prison raped. its one thing to report crimes if you're an innocent soccer mom who gets robbed or something but WTF with being a criminal you know what you're in risk for and you took the risk and the worst happened and you dont blame yourself? fucking pussy maybe stop buying pussy the worst that will happen to you is small charges but i honestly hope you end up in jail fucking pussy and that hooker runs free

go ahead call your "friends" back fucking pussy criminal i hope you go to the ghetto and get robbed and shot after
>>
Eliza Nettingford - Tue, 15 May 2018 17:43:12 EST ID:7+bAkpmb No.46202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46200
Victimless crimes like drug use and prostitution hardly carry the moral weight of crimes that create victims like robbery.
>>
Simon Hecklefield - Fri, 25 May 2018 05:00:00 EST ID:mHNt8rNA No.46204 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Smh no code of honor anymore. Snitching. It's not like you can't get away with pistol whipping a thief.

But you're a bitch op that's why ol girl so easily got a donation from you. Better stop doing drugs. Even city n county jails will beat you down if it comes up you have someone charged
>>
Simon Hecklefield - Fri, 25 May 2018 05:01:29 EST ID:mHNt8rNA No.46205 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46202
>>moral

Criminals don't believe in your herd mentality. There's been a code for hundreds of years. If you break the law and rat you're the lowest of the low. If you want to live by societies standards of morality don't break the law.
>>
Archie Honeywater - Sun, 27 May 2018 03:28:06 EST ID:jt60eK3z No.46206 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46189
>I pressed charges but left out the drugs and hooker part

Pretty dynamic. Perfect move. Prostitutes are a mistake, but,
How you did this is gotta think.

Difficulty is how you met person. The drugs, hopefully
you have not drug convictions.

Everything should be fine. Stealing a thousand bucks
Kinda cut-and dry. Just figure out how you met, you
commuted at best a minimal crime.

She had to had a trail that is serious.

In all, figure how you met, There should be no issue.

I am not an attorney by any means, if just seen how things work,
work correctly or not.

An associate asked me to borrow my car, OK, next to a bar. he had sex next to an ancient police
station with a prostitute, how he pulled it of, is beyond me. So I you a cool, , just, prostitutes are somewhat dysfunctional. Keep away from them, unless they are simply fronds.

Hope stuffs works ot. Advice, Talk with the DA prosecuting attorney, who is prosecutine the case, present yourself as being correct. Bea cease she will have a court appointed attorney, That will
represent her as a defense. Hope this all makes seance. It is an board.

Good luck,
>>
Frederick Brookshit - Sun, 27 May 2018 19:28:49 EST ID:eHeTK0lH No.46208 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527463729242.jpg -(10332B / 10.09KB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46205
This.
grow a pair hugh
>>
Cyril Gorringsere - Tue, 29 May 2018 22:21:05 EST ID:H0HlAh4H No.46209 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46200

You are such a colossal piece of shit, not everyone who breaks the law is as far gone as you are. The high school kid smoking weed is also a criminal, so he shouldn't turn in a murderer by your retarded lack of logic. The idiot doing drugs with a hooker is not in the same league as armed robber. Society realizes there are different levels of rebellious behavior, that's why something like hiring a hooker is usually a fine. Assholes who rob other people's homes on the other hand deserve to do jail time.

>>46189

OP, maybe you will stop hanging around sleazy people and take this scare as a lesson. You really should not have snitched and taken it as an expensive lesson though. The cops probably won't do anything, but the whore might have 'friends' whose shit list you are now on. Realize that most hardened criminals are like
>>46200
and
>>46205

Do you really want to keep going that same way until nothing seems moral to you?
>>
Jack Bedgeman - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:46:55 EST ID:E2CLany/ No.46213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I get high a week ago and message hooker basically saying let's call it a truce, can we bang because I'm too high

You goofed up man. What can I say, you goofed.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.