420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
felony was reduced to misdemeanor a few questions by Frederick Hackledale - Mon, 14 May 2018 21:23:42 EST ID:cfYutFUh No.46199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526347422161.jpg -(32521B / 31.76KB, 300x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 32521
so i had a felony dui and my plea deal was one felony dui charge 6 months in jail and 5 years in probation. i went a paid a lawyer a shit load of money and he got my plea deal reduced to one msidemeanor dui with some condition in punishment im assuming.

im thinking of running out on all my charges and probation and shit what would happen if i did that after i took that plea for a misdemeanor? if i dont complete all the shit do i go back to court, get the felony, and have to be sentenced with the felony? or do they just throw me in jail for the misdemeanor charge? so my max charge would be like 1 year right?
>>
Matilda Fammlestat - Tue, 15 May 2018 16:13:57 EST ID:JNNZYp2c No.46201 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Oh cool it's this guy again. nb.
>>
Martha Sonderwene - Sat, 19 May 2018 07:30:24 EST ID:YnesMMOc No.46203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Where ya running to OP? Does this mean you finally found a ride to the airport?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.