Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Research Chems from the online gray market. by Oliver Sivingridge - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 03:18:31 EST ID:ZHQ1cpCc No.46224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530515911096.jpg -(28801B / 28.13KB, 500x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 28801
Greetings, board. Advance apologies if I'm not posting in the correct section.

I'm interested in potentially purchasing a small quantity of a specific research chemical which I'm interested in from an online source. The RC in question is currently unregulated in my country. The problem is I have absolutely no experience in purchasing RCs online and I could use some opinions, particularly from those with experience.

I do not want to break any laws regarding this matter. I'm not going to publicly post the exact country I currently reside in, but I suppose it's harmless to state that it's within the EU.

Any information to share, any tips (which don't break any site rules) I could use? Any possible repercussions I should be aware of, even though the RC I wish to purchase is entirely unregulated?

To be absolutely clear I'm not asking for a hookup or where to purchase, etc. I'm just nervous in general having no experience with this, but would very much like to experiment with a specific, unregulated research chemical which I believe after some reading could possibly be very helpful to me.

Thank you for your time, and once again I apologize if this post is misplaced.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.