Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Research Chems from the online gray market. by Oliver Sivingridge - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 03:18:31 EST ID:ZHQ1cpCc No.46224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530515911096.jpg -(28801B / 28.13KB, 500x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 28801
Greetings, board. Advance apologies if I'm not posting in the correct section.

I'm interested in potentially purchasing a small quantity of a specific research chemical which I'm interested in from an online source. The RC in question is currently unregulated in my country. The problem is I have absolutely no experience in purchasing RCs online and I could use some opinions, particularly from those with experience.

I do not want to break any laws regarding this matter. I'm not going to publicly post the exact country I currently reside in, but I suppose it's harmless to state that it's within the EU.

Any information to share, any tips (which don't break any site rules) I could use? Any possible repercussions I should be aware of, even though the RC I wish to purchase is entirely unregulated?

To be absolutely clear I'm not asking for a hookup or where to purchase, etc. I'm just nervous in general having no experience with this, but would very much like to experiment with a specific, unregulated research chemical which I believe after some reading could possibly be very helpful to me.

Thank you for your time, and once again I apologize if this post is misplaced.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.