Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


We're recovering from a major server loss and are restoring backups as we gain access to them. Don't mind the odd time warp. Warn us in the future.

moving before i start probation? by Simon Nabbersot - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 03:35:50 EST ID:AeyeTq7w No.46225 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530516950438.jpg -(32593B / 31.83KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 32593
is there any way to move if I have a pending court case coming up and I have like a year of probation sentencing coming up?

I was about to leave and then I got all that shit and I got a lawyer and shit for it and he got me that one year plea deal and I just wanna take it. the only thing is I dont wanna stop this from me moving for a year because I have shit I have to do thats really important so im trying to just move and im hoping if I change my current address to a new one in the city I want to live in then my probation will get started over there because thats my legal address right?
Nigel Surrybury - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 06:03:11 EST ID:tQ1vK4WH No.46226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
why the fuck are you asking us if you have a lawyer?
Nigel Surrybury - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 06:04:29 EST ID:tQ1vK4WH No.46227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
and for what it's worth, no, you're probably fucked

but it's specific to how probation works in your state so research that first
Simon Nabbersot - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 07:43:44 EST ID:AeyeTq7w No.46228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
im scared of the answer and what happens if someone gets arrested out of state? dont they go to court in that state and then start probation in their home state? how would that be any different?
Eugene Covingwater - Mon, 02 Jul 2018 22:33:35 EST ID:hfsBBeZ2 No.46229 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is this supervised or non-supervised probation. If your lawyer will be presentat sentencing time, do-- contact him ASAP. Find out the level of supervisatins would be. Try to get unsupervised probation, call in once a week, month whatever.

If he will not be representing you then contact the DAs office and know what Da is prosecuting the case. Ask to meet with him. He/she may ask the court for minimal conditions. Or leave that up to your probation officer as well.

Do have concrete backup of where why and when you were to move to another state. Paper work, residence, job if you had or have one lined up that would make all the difference, that and a temporary or better permanent residence.

Yea if it is not something serious, you would likely be able to leave and transfer probation, or just call in to your current states probation occasionally.

They would likely have to fill out a cronology? Of your past history. Drugs alcohol. Crimes. Minimize these as much as possible. That could be the ultimate deciding factor in sentencing.

Possible you may have to do community service, if you were allowed to leave state. Fines.
Finish/comply with these as fast as you possible can. You may get off probation in even a few months. Note; DO NOT acquire any crimes withing this time frame. If actions arise in another state, a motion could be filed to revoke your probation and possibly transferred back for more court dates for probation revocation. And possibly acquire the maximum penalties that could have been imposed in the first lace. As in, a long ride shackled and handcuffed, back to jail/courthouse, and proceedings for re-sentencing.

So talk to lawyer and see if you can get unsupervised probation, make him work if he/she is still representing you. To work out a solution so you can have more freedom, You will still likely have to do community service, fines, temporary drug testing if applicable in your state.

Satisfy these, you may be basically free. Pay attention to probation requirements to a t.

Good luck.
Eugene Covingwater - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 03:47:33 EST ID:hfsBBeZ2 No.46230 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You will start probation in your original state. They may allow you to move and transfer probation to another state. If a crime is commuted in the other state, you
may have your probation revoked in your original state.

If you are still represented by your attorney, push to get unsupervised probation,
so you can move. The DA (district attorney/prosecuting attorney,) Which is an actual attorney, may challenge this. Or may agree to allowing this.

I would assume, you would have x amount of time to fulfill fines, community service, complying with probation, and a hearing would be set to determine if
you are Ok to leave the state. The Da may fight this, the Judge would have the ultimate say. So prove where you are planning to head to that everyhting is in orfer. Kmow the city country, addresses, a job would make a huge difference, stable residence. Print all this out. Kinda embellish this a bit if you feel comfortable. Doing so.

Law, an associate was in big trouble, like 3rd cocaine bust, etc etc. He told the judge that he was joining the military. He said he was to start in like like a week.
The judge was pleased. "I am glad you are taking the initiative to try a different route in you decisions. He said yes your honor. The judge said, I am dismissing all the charges with prejudice or without. ??

6 months later, there he was in front of the same judge, asssociate said his face turned angry rd, like smoke was going to come out of his ears, YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD BE IN THE MILITARY.

So just tread lightly, think. Be part of the process, your probation, be interested and attentive with the DA, courts, probation.
Reuben Duddlestark - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 07:33:00 EST ID:sGBA4U7t No.46235 Ignore Report Quick Reply
DUI sentencing prevents you from serving any probation in another state. Your license, which I assume is suspended, is tied to the state in which it was suspended and you are not allowed to become a resident of another state while your license is suspended in another state.

You are fucked. Shouldn't have popped all that xanax.

Join the military.
Fuck your cat.
Ebenezer Snodhall - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 23:38:58 EST ID:68dyYooI No.46236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>Join the military.

Yes pls
Ian Chondlewater - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 18:38:56 EST ID:AeyeTq7w No.46239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
its supervised probation im pretty sure. i highly doubt its unsupervised probation i mean it was a felony originally. i don't really have any paperwork i was just kinda gonna go and look for roommates and shit.

my felony was reduced to a misdemeanor with my plea deal so im pretty sure im on misdemeanor probation which means i cant transfer it.

i talked to my lawyer and he didn't really give me much information :/ just told me during sentence i would have to apply for it and work it out with the court and probation office which probably won't work without all that paperwork stuff

im just thinking of moving to the major city here in my state and just reporting back up here for my probation and stuff. my probation is only for a year and i figure i'll be on good behavior the whole time so im hoping like 6-8 months

thanks for all the info guys. i'm not sure if a transfer is possible from what i read doing research they only let you transfer long term felony probation type stuff.

is getting unsupervised probation even possible? i have a pretty good lawyer but my original sentence was a felony, 6 months in jail 5 years probation and a TON of other stuff. i got my lawyer and he got it lowered to just one year probation.

im like 100% sure there's no community service or anything like that i got a paper in the mail from the DA and they gave me my plea deal and sentence and it just said 1 year probation and nothing else i really dont think the judge will let me off easy i wish they would they only suck military dick for some reason. i don't really have a solid plan just a stack of cash and an income coming in

what if i just like lived in a city a few hours away? could i tell them im still staying at my parents house and then just report to probation regularly but secretly live 7 hours away? i mean as long as im not leaving the state im not breaking any rules, right?
Nigel Gellyked - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:20:01 EST ID:YlLWyFx5 No.46240 Ignore Report Quick Reply
tell us about your windows OP

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.