Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Avoiding New Driver Insurance Fees by Something Acceptable To The Powers That Be - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:02:42 EST ID:dTzbrSxQ No.46231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530644562966.jpg -(30092B / 29.39KB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 30092
How do insurance companies determine whether someone is a "new driver"?
I'm not in any rush, I want to wait until I am over 25 to avoid the fee for having a penis under 25 anyway. Could I just get my driver's license, wait a few years, then get a car and insurance to avoid a huge new driver premium?
I live in Ohio.
>>
Jarvis Billingstock - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 06:06:38 EST ID:DvHL4MeX No.46232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46231
don't really know. You can get a non-owners policy. Without owning a vehicle and be covered to whatever extent with any car you are allowed to drive. Really, no reason to not get a license. Do have a zip code in a more rural area, a more wealthy area code. Usage; drive to and from work. 10 miles round trip. When searching for insurance avoid online 'best quotes.' As you may get barraged with
calls, emails, by different companies. State farm associates are pretty bad.
Dairly land seems ok. But that search quote will be an annoyance.

If no drivers license you will need a learners permit. The cost/fee would be the same regardless. You need a learners permit to get your license. At least in most if not all states. Age means little, fees will or may be higher for younger
drivers. But Just get a license.
>>
William Dallerstock - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 18:46:18 EST ID:YlLWyFx5 No.46233 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i was always under the impression "new driver" was code for "stupid young kid" and was more about your age than your actual years behind the wheel. i could be wrong tho
>>
Augustus Goodworth - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 21:30:59 EST ID:QB70Max4 No.46234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Whatever the case, taking a driving course would definitely lower the costs all around.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.