420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Writing for the chronically unfocused by Isabella Billingwater - Sat, 25 Feb 2017 18:30:46 EST ID:Tq0VT7wP No.69069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488065446652.jpg -(45510B / 44.44KB, 400x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 45510
Sup /lit/?
Honestly I don't come here often, but I got a question for y'all regulars who know a bit more than I do. I like to write, I don't do it very regularly, but I do love doing it when I get around to it. The problem is I'm not great at doing things regularly unless I have structure. When I took a writing class I'd be writing multiple times a week and I'd be constantly thinking about this. This semester I don't have a writing class and I'll write one time a week if I'm lucky. Having a deadline, and knowing that what I'm writing will actually see other peoples eyes and get a response goes a long way for me. So for a guy like me, what's the best way to get some structure in? How can I get myself into a situation where I'm writing in order to present it to others?
>>
Samuel Herringstock - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 19:40:18 EST ID:UMsgPp0v No.69074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I can think of two ways right now that both involve the internet. Wordpress is a way to write and get people seeing it, you can get some feedback that way. Or you could take the route of making your own site and writing for it so you can get some responses from people.

The deadlines will have to be self imposed. But these are just some ideas of ways for you to write and get people reading it a bit. There's other sites too take a look, depending on what you write and your acumen for networking you might like one site more than the other.
http://stylecaster.com/best-free-blog-sites/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.