Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Eddie by Archie Sinderstat - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:28:27 EST ID:v6VPdgs1 No.70180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530016107575.jpg -(63756B / 62.26KB, 725x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 63756
Rate my novel I'm working on lads. Here's the gist of it.

>a soldier called Eddie gets kicked out of the British army for deserting so he returns to his home in Liverpool. He struggles with PTSD, anger issues and alcoholism. Finding it hard to assimilate to civilian life, he gets a job working as a security guard for a shopping mall. He dreams of someone attacking him with a knife so he has an excuse to beat them senseless. Among all of this, he has an unexpected child with a woman he has fallen out of love with but he tries to stick with her for the sake of the child. Eventually the friction becomes overbearing so he moves out of the house and lives in his car. He begins to have delusions that his car is a ship and that he is a pirate sailing the high waves. He eats limes to prevent scurvy and he drinks copious amounts of rum.

This is what I have so far, any ideas where I could take it?
>>
Oliver Smallfield - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:03:03 EST ID:ylxQEmun No.70182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530028983339.jpg -(677669B / 661.79KB, 2560x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Eddie sounds like quite the trooper.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.