Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Psychedelic references in psytrance? by Phoebe Hoshmurk - Wed, 16 May 2018 12:00:56 EST ID:rvoouR0m No.453539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526486456925.jpg -(469650B / 458.64KB, 696x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 469650
I'm doing research on music and substance use, and I'm looking for PsyTrance music videos that contain explicit references to psychedelics. Also looking for any type of electronic music videos that features explicit MDMA references. If anyone knows of any and can link thekm, you'd be helping me out a lot!
>>
Esther Sundlestin - Wed, 16 May 2018 16:34:13 EST ID:jFa/si2q No.453540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
this tune has drug use, not sure what, reminds me of K or phet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO2IINDm_A0
>>
Clara Choshchug - Thu, 17 May 2018 05:28:39 EST ID:heuYfIQ2 No.453545 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the group 1200 micrograms made a whole album where all the songs are named after different drugs, samples about them, etc.
>>
Ernest Drabberfoot - Sat, 19 May 2018 04:27:57 EST ID:IX5Ue0E/ No.453554 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>453539
I listen to a lot of this stuff. If any psytrance has references to drugs in the music itself it is usually in the form of ~30 second samples during the break in beats. As for official music videos made specifically for psytrance tracks, even for the most popular producers, don't really exist. There is one I can think of, (linked below) but all unofficial videos applied to tracks and mixes are more than likely going to consist of people dancing in front of a stage and trippy animations/cinema/vignettes. Most of this is pretty corny and not very good.
Psytrance is meant to be listened to through a hi-fidelity stereo system in nature among like-minded enthusiasts while allowing it to move and dance you around with a proper dj/producer curating the flow. In its full spectrum it's highly introspective music with meaning derived from the experience a individual has while listening to it and any external visual stimuli accompanying it is secondary on all accounts.
Hope this helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6B9tBRFEeE

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.