Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
I'm an autistic by Sophie Crovingspear - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 03:47:19 EST ID:aO21Ekyq No.15577 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509871639668.png -(1048491B / 1023.92KB, 651x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1048491
I am taking a class in abstract algebra and was getting ready for a test and noticed a pattern that has popped up when shows how to represent all polynomial functions in a ring that map from Zmodn to Zmodn. What I (think) I found is pretty much why when you have some value x^n it can be replaced with x etc. Pretty much showing why there is only one way to represent all the functions withing the ring due to not being able to have any x raised to something larger than n-1
>>
Reuben Drucklenire - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:13:48 EST ID:pjkjVzRP No.15578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermat's_little_theorem

Also, if n=4 then 2^4=16=0 but 0 is not 2. You can only do your trick when k and phi(n) are coprime.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.