Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do you keep up? by Basil Billingfield - Sat, 22 Dec 2018 00:52:00 EST ID:YHcEY4O9 No.15723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1545457920572.jpg -(54268B / 53.00KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 54268
Hey /math/ I'm a 12th grade cal/precal student who is failing and losing hope. it's not due to laziness. I'm putting in the effort but it feels like my wheels are spinning in the mathematical mud. I'm ready to play the long game. There's gotta be something I'm missing right? or am i doomed to never understanding this shit?
>>
Hedda Bardforth - Tue, 25 Dec 2018 17:06:16 EST ID:S7cI4nO8 No.15725 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey man, sorry to hear that you aren't doing well with your studies. What in particular about your class are you having trouble with? Are you having trouble understanding the calculus concepts, or are you getting tripped up in the algebra of it all?

Do not lose hope. Stick with it and continue trying to understand. Keep practicing. Let us know what issues you need explained. You can do it, bro. One of my favorite quotes is "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
>>
Lydia Worthingwill - Fri, 28 Dec 2018 02:27:18 EST ID:YHcEY4O9 No.15726 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>15725
The Calc concepts kinda make sense? i don't always understand where there coming from but i can look at a proof and think "okay i kinda get that" But now that you mention it. it's defiantly all the algebra so. many. fucking. rules. and don't worry i'm not going to give this class up i'm not a quitter
>>
David Necklegold - Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:02:49 EST ID:qk583qKw No.15729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>15726
Put some effort into understanding why the algebraic rules are as they are.
That's pretty important imo.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.