420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Underground raves by James Dirringchick - Sun, 12 Mar 2017 11:13:57 EST ID:GiaGjGmW No.225200 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489331637439.jpg -(68149B / 66.55KB, 960x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 68149
I've been to a few over the past few years. There used to be this local thing where they'd turn a hotel into a massive rave, that was dope as fuck. I've went to many after parties after edm shows but that isn't as cool

Last night I was sitting bored at home and randomly found this event on fb. It was about an hour away from me. Looked like there weren't any permits involved.

So me and my friend drive out to this place. Its in this weird space in this underground parking garage. Theres a bunch of old collectors cars and people freely railing lines of molly and coke off them. 150+ people, I met some really pretty girls and I probably could have fucked one of them but my friend ended up throwing up all over the place at like 330 am and we had to leave.

How do I find more parties like this? This was dope as fuck

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.