420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Another shitty ID thread by Betsy Wonningdutch - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 07:09:21 EST ID:mbUbB2Xv No.225218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489662561808.jpg -(113343B / 110.69KB, 478x493) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 113343
Hi, so i got what is supposedly to be a gram of MDMA, getting a test kit is really hard over here (i looked everywhere) and ordering online takes a long time.

Theres some brown/cola/dark coloured crystals/chunks and some sandy looking powder, it smells like licorice and it is very bitter.

I tried dissolving a little bit on water and it dissolves fine and fast without shaking or stirring, sometimes little bits of powder/crystals will get to the bottom of the glass but they will eventually dissolve too.

Does this look like MDMA to you guys? Thanks in advance, not sure if im going to get responses on this but whatever i figured i could ask.
>>
Charlotte Crondleworth - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:58:45 EST ID:cDrdgN4f No.225219 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225218
Looks like sass (MDA), take it anyway
nb
>>
Priscilla Geblingstock - Mon, 27 Mar 2017 22:17:20 EST ID:Ey63PN2F No.225244 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225219
seconded. The appearance combined with your description of the smell sounds like mda.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.