420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
You gotta do what you gotta do, but what do you gotta do? by Archie Chunderlock - Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:13:17 EST ID:E0r57zoy No.225245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1490933597655.jpg -(134014B / 130.87KB, 915x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 134014
What do you folks do while rolling? So far I've only done it indoors and alone, and while it is enjoyable I do wonder what it would be like around other people.
>>
Sidney Fonderkodging - Fri, 31 Mar 2017 03:29:02 EST ID:wFvdFx6I No.225246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490945342632.jpg -(321155B / 313.63KB, 978x651) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Rolling at music concert/festival with your friends (who are also rolling), is an experience that I think everyone should have at least once in their lifetime.

There is no describing the feeling when the music is going through your body and one look at your buddies tell you that they are going through the same emotions. On the comedown I have had conversations with people that felt more meaningful and heartwarming than on any other substance or sober.

When i'm alone, I'm in love with universe, when I'm with people the love is naturally directed to the ones around me. I'm really not that talkative person and like rolling alone as much as with other people, it depends what i'm wanting from the experience. My current job requires me to be socially active so I'm thinking of rolling alone the next time.
>>
Hannah Gummerville - Fri, 31 Mar 2017 05:59:51 EST ID:qgBrhjUy No.225247 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225246
>I'm really not that talkative person and like rolling alone as much as with other people, it depends what i'm wanting from the experience. My current job requires me to be socially active so I'm thinking of rolling alone the next time.
So do you feel that rolling alone helps you improve your sociability better compared to rolling with other people?

I too wish to figure out how to socialize a little better, so far I've been pretty good at conversing online while rolling but it's hard to maintain the same intuition afterwards.
>>
Esther Samblelan - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 06:26:37 EST ID:UdFLhC3W No.225251 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225245
When I was younger I could roll by myself and have great time. But after you have so many crazy trips with various drugs, the impromptu solo drug trip becomes less special, can even get boring at times. And MDMA and analogs are not great for that in my lab anymore.

Buuut when I do I mostly just play video games for an hour or two and sometimes get some dope realizations, then explore new music or new movies and smoke dope n chill. Back in the day I could do anything and have a blast. Hot sauce with ya eggs
>>
Jack Druzzleworth - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:53:21 EST ID:RSp9DlZD No.225298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225245
I usually hang out with my friends, go to crazy hippy clubs in the city, usually end up just rolling in a park and talking deep into the morning.

When I'm alone I beat off so much that my dick swells up the next day because it's hard for me to cum when I'm rolling and I also don't want to / don't know when to stop

But booooiiii is it fun

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.