420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Learned a valuable lesson tonight (crossposted from /b/ it's better here) by Isabella Siffingkick - Sun, 02 Apr 2017 08:58:57 EST ID:SGjnu5pE No.225257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491137937198.jpg -(311386B / 304.09KB, 1422x1415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 311386
I've been going to shows at a local edm venue and underground raves for the past 6 years. I've watched the scene evolve, I've had periods I wasn't super into it, but I always came back. When I started I was first trying shit like Molly and happy to be able to find acid and other drugs.
Tonight was a show celebrating the anniversary of a local promoter that's huge. I'm on probation and gotta piss in a cup monday, so I had to stay sober, even drinking was out of the question.
So I go dreading having to be sober. I end up seeing a bunch of people throughout the night, an old girlfriend from out of town, a couple other random friends I haven't seen in a few years, various scene kids I've met over the years. And I had good conversations and caught up on life with all these old friends. And they saw me and that I wasn't messed up and got the impression that I've grown up a little. And I met new friends and new people, and their first impression of me wasn't that I was a raging drunk cokehead. Or that I was that dude that was candyflipping his balls off dancing inappropriately hard. I'm not waking up in a daze of hangover and confusion and anxiety over how much I made a fool out of myself and how $130 is missing from my bank account.
I learned that going to shows isn't about going to get super fucked up and trying to pick up women. It's about a love for the atmosphere and the people, the local music scene and the promoters and artist that have graced us over what we're all apart of this for, dancing and music and love and respect.
From now on I'm going to try to go to more shows sober. It's way better. There will be exceptions, there's appropriate times to rage.
Sorry for the rant, I'm just really proud of myself and hope to find others that feel this.
>>
Cornelius Wucklewater - Sun, 02 Apr 2017 14:17:15 EST ID:hskpEjr4 No.225258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow you went a night without doing drugs. You should write an autobiography after having this unique and totally interesting experience honestly.
>>
Sophie Sackleshit - Mon, 03 Apr 2017 13:50:38 EST ID:mxQqU1ui No.225261 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>edm
>attended shows for 6 years
>saw the scene evolve
Lol'd
>>
Fuck Condleson - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:05:08 EST ID:x8jomnMV No.225285 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225261
i thought that was also funny but leave the kid alone alright
>>
Nathaniel Fishchone - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:03:09 EST ID:NUPekslo No.225287 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I feel ya dude, don't let these guys get ya down, they probably just don't think it's possible to have a good time sober and are lasting out being defensive
>>
Jack Bunson - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:11:10 EST ID:owz2K8IQ No.225288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225287
Fuck off retard. I haven't tripped or rolled in 3 years. There's a time and place for everything. Except for being a faggot on 420chan. So fuck off.
>>
Jenny Brunnerridge - Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:07:54 EST ID:DTn5PP2f No.225289 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492052874057.png -(1012545B / 988.81KB, 915x863) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You're proud of yourself because you finally learned what self-control & discipline are?

>alright
>>
George Bossleforth - Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:28:33 EST ID:NUPekslo No.225292 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>225288

Lol pot calling the kettle black here a bit dontchya think

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.